Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ralph Falcon & Tom Stephan 4th Of July Door Cover

eddyguerra305

Originally posted by eddyguerra305

JUST SO EVERY ONE KNOWS WE WILL BE HAVING A GUEST LIST UNTIL 12 MIDNIGHT, AFTER MIDNIGHT IF YOU ARE ON THE LIST ITS A $10 COVER, IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST ITS $20 ALL NIGHT

:eek::D

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS WE WILL BE GIVING THE HOUSE AWAY AGAIN. NOW THAT WE REALIZED THAT TIESTO IS AT SPACE THE COVER FOR TOM WILL NOT BE $30 BUT $20 NO I MEAN $10...OH WHAT THE HECK EVERYBODY COME IN FOR FREE AND ENJOY THE 8 HOUR OPEN BAR.

Originally posted by spacious

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS WE WILL BE GIVING THE HOUSE AWAY AGAIN. NOW THAT WE REALIZED THAT TIESTO IS AT SPACE THE COVER FOR TOM WILL NOT BE $30 BUT $20 NO I MEAN $10...OH WHAT THE HECK EVERYBODY COME IN FOR FREE AND ENJOY THE 8 HOUR OPEN BAR.

:rolleyes:

:laugh: sorry eddy, I just had to laugh.. no offense buddy...

see u tonite.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

003_empireaarp.jpg

Let the force be with you young Eddy.

Guest saleen351

lol... i find it funny.... Space won't be laughing soon......;)

THE Revolution IS COMMING!!!!!!!

Did little Eddie hurt the big club mans feelings w/ the thread jack? Poor baby. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Just for the record, I love maze.

BY THE WAY EDDIE...WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO WORK FOR SPACE. YOU KNOW THERE IS ALWAYS SPACE HERE FOR YOU.:) LET ME KNOW IF I HAVE TO UP THE OFFER.:D

lp

aaaaah thats a great idea there Louis!:idea:

Eddie quits Maze to go to Space 34 and thus burning his bridges at Maze...then you fire eddie after 3 weeks and BAM there you go you got rid of him. Eddie has to bag groceries at Publix

geeeeeeenious!;)

Originally posted by eddyguerra305

JUST SO EVERY ONE KNOWS WE WILL BE HAVING A GUEST LIST UNTIL 12 MIDNIGHT, AFTER MIDNIGHT IF YOU ARE ON THE LIST ITS A $10 COVER, IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST ITS $20 ALL NIGHT

:eek::D

im fakin there booooooyyyyyyy!!!!!!:tongue:

hey eddy, whats the bottle situation look like??? i know its gonna be a long day/nite, and i wanna prepare!!!!

hog, u down for some table intoxication ???:confused:

see now thats funny! your other few posts before were a little on the dry side. Oscar G has been feeding you material i see.

By the way where is wise ass? he must be eating lunch today at Garcias again. wait till he finishes. nothing beats Maze jokes from Oscar after lunch.

BIZ- where have you been? your not posting as much. dont let Eddie Guerra overtake your crown as CP king. You were here before him.

and to the rest of u no this is not serious.

signed,

digruntled ex-Space emoplyee:mad:

Originally posted by klubveteran

see now thats funny! your other few posts before were a little on the dry side. Oscar G has been feeding you material i see.

By the way where is wise ass? he must be eating lunch today at Garcias again. wait till he finishes. nothing beats Maze jokes from Oscar after lunch.

BIZ- where have you been? your not posting as much. dont let Eddie Guerra overtake your crown as CP king. You were here before him.

and to the rest of u no this is not serious.

signed,

digruntled ex-Space emoplyee:mad:

Current score:

Nelson: 2 LP: 0

:laugh: