Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do some chicks feel the need . . .

fierydesire

Originally posted by fierydesire

. . . to wear white pants when they got cottage cheese thighs and ass? :vomit3: Is that really necessary? I don't give a shit how skinny you are, if you got the cheese dont rock the white :rolleyes: Please spare us!!

Tell them sista!... :puke:

did you ladies ever notice what white pants look like when the woman clearly has some *trimming* to do down there?

It's wierd....if they're going commando (( and it's pretty obvious when they are )).....they kinda have this shadow like thing goin on....i dunno....it's hard to explain...but you can tell when they're in dire need of a Venus or a trip to a day spa ASAP!

yeah... you tell those nasty, bothersome, unfit people that they don't deserve to wear those kinda clothes around us! in fact, i don't want to see ANY OF THEM out in public ever again! they don't deserve to see the light of day! how dare they affront us so!

Originally posted by marcid21

did you ladies ever notice what white pants look like when the woman clearly has some *trimming* to do down there?

It's wierd....if they're going commando (( and it's pretty obvious when they are )).....they kinda have this shadow like thing goin on....i dunno....it's hard to explain...but you can tell when they're in dire need of a Venus or a trip to a day spa ASAP!

EEEEWWWWW!!! :puke: Thank GOD I've never noticed anything like that! :shake:

:laugh:

I know what you are talking about and it is nasty..

Everyone should just be hair-free and make the

world a better place :D:)

now that i have that "shadow" image in my head, I am going to have to concentrate on not looking at girls in white pants so that I never see that... :vomit3:

Originally posted by tastyt

Honestly... I don't see what's so crazy about thinking that people should dress to suit their figure. :rolleyes:

well, you're saying that only people who look a certain way DESERVE to wear certain clothes, and if they don't stick to.. what... ugly baggy clothes that hide their imperfect bodies... then they're somehow stepping out of line?!

i think that's an extreme thoughtless and rude kind of mentality!

but obviously i am in the minority.

Originally posted by wideskies

well, you're saying that only people who look a certain way DESERVE to wear certain clothes, and if they don't stick to.. what... ugly baggy clothes that hide their imperfect bodies... then they're somehow stepping out of line?!

i really don't have an opinion on this at all....in fact, lets all roam this earth NEKKID! :tongue:

There are plenty of ways to dress that will flatter most figures, without resorting to ugly baggy clothing. I think people should realize that just because something is in style, it doesn't mean it's going to look good on them. People can dress however they choose, it doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on it.

well, i guess i feel that an obligation to look good for OTHER people trumps rather than yourself is a strange concept

but i am strange.. very strange... :bits:

Well, apparently these people *aren't* dressing for others... so it doesn't really matter... lol...