Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexy chicks cant sing

Originally posted by normalnoises

No dnice... you got it wrong pedophelic idiot. You have no standards and no class, and no life. get one.

r u still hung over the me-your daughter comment...... come on man, you know she wanted it.

Originally posted by dnice35

not like you give a damn you deatbeat bastard... if I were there Id still say it to your face, mr. cyber tough guy.

And if you were here and said that, i'd pound your head with a baseball bat and see if im mr. cyber tough guy after I leave you for dead.

cause this is the current event forum....

no. it's more like you can't help being a jackass and fucking up every single decent thread on this board. you are flooding the pages with your drivel. enough is enough.

Originally posted by sassa

no. it's more like you can't help being a jackass and fucking up every single decent thread on this board. you are flooding the pages with your drivel. enough is enough.

I wouldn't consider this a decent thread

Originally posted by normalnoises

And if you were here and said that, i'd pound your head with a baseball bat and see if im mr. cyber tough guy after I leave you for dead.

r u threatening my life? dont make me call the proper authorities on you...... :laugh: for those who have been here long enough , you will remember the moron who posted that :cough...homonoises....cough:

you are a fucking joke, 40+ years old and threatening the life of people half your age, and with a computer shielding your punk ass, you truly are a disgrace to yourself and your family, by the way chances are you will die before i do, and once you do so, dont let me find out cause i'll piss on your grave..... have a nice day :)

FUNNY YOU SAID THAT......

....and who cares?

mind telling me what this was all about? you stupid whore!

the problem in here is that you seem to think you are whore all mighty...... get off your high horse you are no better than anyone in here, you disgusting bitch.

FUNNY YOU SAID THAT......

....and who cares?

mind telling me what this was all about? you stupid whore!

the problem in here is that you seem to think you are whore all mighty...... get off your high horse you are no better than anyone in here, you disgusting bitch.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you amuse me with your stupidity.