Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diet Pills??

Originally posted by faith11878

Do any work better than others? I've been taking hydroxycut that is now ephedra free. Does not seem to work as well as the old stuff I used before. Any suggestions?

Ephedra always works better than ephedra free. There are just more health risks associated with ephedra. I personally use ephedra in a liquid form before workouts for energy and it works great.

diet pills suck either way u look at them. its obviously just a quick easy way to kill ur apetite so u can eat less and lose weight. but the truth is... and i dont understand why everyone cant see this... is its bullshit!! the second u stop taking the pills ur gonna gain the weight back instantly... probably quicker than u lost it... and u cant take the pills forever.. so the constant rapid weight loss/weight gain isnt good for ur body. diet pills screw u up.... the best way to do it.. is eat right. make it a way of life to eat healthily. and exercise. join a gym, work out at home, run everyday around ur neighborhood... DO SOMETHING!!! just DONT rely on diet pills to maintain a *healthy* weight and lifestyle forever.

Originally posted by linabina

diet pills suck either way u look at them. its obviously just a quick easy way to kill ur apetite so u can eat less and lose weight. but the truth is... and i dont understand why everyone cant see this... is its bullshit!! the second u stop taking the pills ur gonna gain the weight back instantly... probably quicker than u lost it... and u cant take the pills forever.. so the constant rapid weight loss/weight gain isnt good for ur body. diet pills screw u up.... the best way to do it.. is eat right. make it a way of life to eat healthily. and exercise. join a gym, work out at home, run everyday around ur neighborhood... DO SOMETHING!!! just DONT rely on diet pills to maintain a *healthy* weight and lifestyle forever.

exactly what see said..down to the blue lettering

Whoa whoah woah it was just a question, DAMN! I personally have tried them but I have never relied on them..I do plenty of exercise and eat healthy ( Not as much as I should ) but enough where I keep my weight just about where I want it.. Im basically just trying to give this boad a little UMPH :)

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

What are your opinions on the ones that are now ephedra free? Do you think they are basically just as bad? Anyone have any examples on the pros/ cons?

I liked the ones that had Ephedra while I was on them. But you really learn the difference when you are off them IMO...

I put on about 15 LBS when I stopped using them. I think they fuck with your metabolism too much...

I absolutely refuse to take any of those pills anymore... Just up the cardio... :D

Diet pills always seem to make me feel wacked out

I got the trim spa pills ephedra free and I still felt wacky

I dunno they just don't seem good for you.

Stick to a normal low carb diet and work out and you will loose weight real quick

I think that is just the best thing

I do a lot of dancing so thats my cardio and I hit the gym for weights just to tone up. Also if you wanna invest in a trainer like I did it helps even more :)

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

Whoa whoah woah it was just a question, DAMN! I personally have tried them but I have never relied on them..I do plenty of exercise and eat healthy ( Not as much as I should ) but enough where I keep my weight just about where I want it.. Im basically just trying to give this boad a little UMPH :)

nothing personal toward u hun just answering ur question ;)

ephedra curbs your appetite, yes, and that goes away when you stop taking it. but it also raises your metabolic rate meaning that with a reduced calorie diet (say 500 less calories a day... which results in 1 pound of weight loss each week), it will get you from point a (your starting weight) to point b (your maintenance weight on the reduced calorie diet, which you WILL have to keep up) faster...

Originally posted by aphelion

ephedra curbs your appetite, yes, and that goes away when you stop taking it. but it also raises your metabolic rate meaning that with a reduced calorie diet (say 500 less calories a day... which results in 1 pound of weight loss each week), it will get you from point a (your starting weight) to point b (your maintenance weight on the reduced calorie diet, which you WILL have to keep up) faster...

of course it will... but its bad for u :D

and r u sure its really raising ur metabolic rate? and not just speeding up ur heart rate b/c of the shit thats in it? cuz theres definitely a difference. hence people have had heart attacks from ephedra.

idk - whatever the case may be... im passed that now. i maintain my body and try to work at getting it where i want it to be all on my own. no pills. but i will admit to having taken stacker a few years ago to lose a couple lbs before cancun... bad bad bad :nono:

The thing is that for people who have weight problems, if they use diet pills, they are supposed to use them to help them reduce the weight WHILST they develop their new lifestyle of working out, eating healthy, etc.. granted, most people don't do that, they just use diet pills as a quick fix and continue to live their unhealthy lifestyle..

Like aphelion said, it helps people get from point a to point b faster. I have a friend who was about 100-150 lbs overweight, and he wanted to drop all the extra fat for healthy and cosmetic reasons.. he used stackers for about a 7 months while changing his eating patterns and working out more.. and low and behold, he's at the weight he wants, off the stackers, and maintaining where he wants to be. Without the extra boost from the stackers, he'd still be trying to lose all those pounds..

People who have weight problems get discouraged over time when just eating healthy and excercising doesn't give them results fast enough. For some people, diet pills have helped them a lot, and I know from watching my friend.

I usually get wacked on diet pills as well because I have anxeity but I found if you dump out half a stacker three (the pills pull open) they work very well - no shakes and no rapid heart beat just enough to curb off appetite.

i've been taking ripped fuel- ephedra free for a few weeks now. lost 2 lb, but whats more they make me feel great. give me energy, and offer happiness, lol. perhaps its the st johns wort. try em. and reasonably priced at that.