Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lil Cee & Jason Oheda..... Yea!!!

OK NOW LISTEN UP FOCKERS THIS PARTY IS GONNA BE OFF THE HOOK.... IT HAPPENS THIS FRIDAY 4TH OF JULY @ MY HOUSE!!!!! LOL NO HONESTLY CLUB XS REALITY FRIDAY'S FOR THE 1ST TIME EVER JASON OHEDA SPINS AT JERSEY SHORE!!!!! I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SPINNING WITH JASON ALL NIGHT... HE IS AN INCREDIBLE DJ AND VERY COOL PERSON.... PLUS KNOWS WHERE ALL THE GOOD CUBAN FOOD IS IN MIAMI!! :laugh:

BUT THIS FRIDAY GET THERE EARLY TO AVOID THE CRAZINESS AT CLUB XS..... CLUB XS!!!!!! REALITY FRIDAY'S ONLY AT CLUB XS DJ LIL CEE:eek: THANX PEACE....

Originally posted by djlilcee

OK NOW LISTEN UP FOCKERS THIS PARTY IS GONNA BE OFF THE HOOK.... IT HAPPENS THIS FRIDAY 4TH OF JULY @ MY HOUSE!!!!! LOL NO HONESTLY CLUB XS REALITY FRIDAY'S FOR THE 1ST TIME EVER JASON OHEDA SPINS AT JERSEY SHORE!!!!! I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SPINNING WITH JASON ALL NIGHT... HE IS AN INCREDIBLE DJ AND VERY COOL PERSON.... PLUS KNOWS WHERE ALL THE GOOD CUBAN FOOD IS IN MIAMI!! :laugh:

BUT THIS FRIDAY GET THERE EARLY TO AVOID THE CRAZINESS AT CLUB XS..... CLUB XS!!!!!! REALITY FRIDAY'S ONLY AT CLUB XS DJ LIL CEE:eek: THANX PEACE....

atleast spell his name right:laugh:

lilcee i wuld like to hear you spin. do you mix anywhere else but x's? you're killing me saying that the satisfaction remix is hot:idea: i would like to come & hear ya. i heard ojeda the last 2 weeks & he didnt impress me. hes good don't get me wrongbut he spins just like everybody else. i think the problem with most dj's now is that they don't have there own style.

Originally posted by thehype

i recomnd you check out Anothony DeVito.

oh stfu you fat fucking fatso all you do is sit back and type your simple one-liners its fucking annoying honestly seriously just take a hike