Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ths z06.......

Guest saleen351

Guest jroo
Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

1. In the S, the high rev limiter lets the higher geras wind out much more than the vette would be able to, so at hig speeds, the S will actually accelerate faster than a vette or even a camaro for that matter. Meaning, less shifting, at higher speeds. I can hit almost 120 mph in 5th gear.

you like apples??

my rex can hit 128mph in 4th gear.

how do you like dem apples?? :laugh:

seriously saleen, calm down. my car is 24k base, if i spent 5 grand on it. i could rip your balls off and throw them in the garbage, because that's all they're worth.

all the car in the world doesnt mean shit if you cant drive. lets take this to the go-kart tracks!!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by saleen351

evo running 12's:laugh: it runs 13.4 bone stock, so you are gonna knock off a half of second with boost controller, and an airfilter????

dude, dont come back here till you read an article about TURBO. your mind is so closed that you don't even know what else is out there. you sound like the type to be in some sort of secret society bashing things and ideas that are different from your little clan's beliefs. if you need help finding articles on how turbos work then let me know, i'll help educate you.

p.s. the evo runs 19 psi stock boost. thats pretty high. the wrx sti still stays at 13 psi. more room for more boost there. i really dont know why people like evo's over sti's . i dont get it. i saw one the other day in a parking garage, total rice tail lights, it was horrible , the rest of the car looked good though. i like how the sti and evo are made, no bullshit. no gadgets, no gizmos, just true engineering technology that makes those cars straight out fuckign perform.

i think its a crying shame they didnt include the active center diff in the Evo because they needed a place to fit the evaporative emissions crap for the US.

Ah well. At least the STi still has it. ;) both of them are going to be serious road course monsters.

the sti's definately make the evo's look like crap....

i'd rather have a dsm than an evo....

the sti is hot... 2.5L turbo is a LOT of room for improvement... the spool of a 2.5L engine is noticably less than the 2.0's...

i probably would have gotten an sti if they were more available, and the price was more negotiable...

one of the reason turbo cars are so popular, is the fact that there are so many bolt-on mods you can do to add power/reduce lag... especially with the restrictions the government places...

for most of us, its not feasable to disasemble a 350 every time we want to mod... also, as i said before... a lot of us live where theres SNOW... so a rwd car with too much torque just isn't that great an idea....

theres a reason no one cares about 200hp naturally aspirated cars.... theres no potential.... but a 200hp turbo car? everyone wants to check it out... thats why n/a cars have to be 300+ for anyone to care...

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

The following is a TRUE story......

About a year ago, I used to work at a very upscale strip club as a valet, for shits and giggles.

Middle adeg balding guy in a yellow, automatic convertible corvette drives his car up and gets out. I move around to take his car and park it, and he says to me......

"Hey missy, you sure you think you can handle this car?"

Me, with as straight a face as I can muster....."Sir, do you see that little silver car over there in the corner? (My S2000, freshly washed, with the top down, parked in VIP)"

Him: "Oh yeah, thats a nice little car!"

Me: "Well, thats mine."

Him: Flustered, "Uh, well, then I don't think you will have a problem with mine."

:rolleyes:

You must be some hott piece of ass with s2k :tongue: