is this board all promoters

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

Just dont read the threads that have to do with promotions :blown:

kind of hard not to when 80% of the threads are about the same few places:laugh: , but this board i read once or twice a week anyway for pure enjoyment

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

You love the promoters and this board. ;)

nah its the reason i hardly read the board anymore. there is only 1 or 2 promoters on the board who dont get carried away, i think someone who plays the fence got his hand in the cookie jar not to move promotions

Originally posted by bigsteve8

I know real music (DJ Feelgood, Donald Glaude, Adam Freeland in the car at the moment), I'm not a promoter (yet), and I post on here. . .yet I still go to a lot of the same clubs as everyone else here. . .

a real dj is someone like boris... he played SANDSTORM!!!

Originally posted by wakeup

yes and its outright comical

Actually what's comical is the people who come onto a messageboard, run by CLUBplanet, and see people promoting clubs and get upset. I mean heaven's to betsies, what do my eyes see??? They are advertising clubs on this website? Crazy! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Then go on the section marked "Jersey" and see them talking about the clubs & DJs in remarkedly, Jersey.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And Eddie, your stupid lines you have where you add in an old song and ask what it is or talk about it like its new, are DUMB!!!

Originally posted by Kermzy

Actually what's comical is the people who come onto a messageboard, run by CLUBplanet, and see people promoting clubs and get upset. I mean heaven's to betsies, what do my eyes see??? They are advertising clubs on this website? Crazy! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Then go on the section marked "Jersey" and see them talking about the clubs & DJs in remarkedly, Jersey.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And Eddie, your stupid lines you have where you add in an old song and ask what it is or talk about it like its new, are DUMB!!!

:aright:

Originally posted by eddie3

any dj that plays "going thru it" because they know about the "cool" tracks.

Oh for the love of crap. Did you not read what I wrote????? Or do you like to be dumb? These comments of yours, lames attempts at sarcasm I suppose, need some work. All it shows is your knowledge of the track listings on Vol. 1-25 of Dance Mix USA. If you'd like to give your 2 cents about what a "real DJ" is, at least use some actual musical knowledge.

Oh for the love of crap. Did you not read what I wrote????? Or do you like to be dumb? These comments of yours, lames attempts at sarcasm I suppose, need some work. All it shows is your knowledge of the song selections on Vol. 1-25 of Dance Mix USA. If you'd like to give your 2 cents about what a "real DJ" is, at least use some actual musical knowledge.

i think he likes to be dumb

Oh for the love of crap. Did you not read what I wrote????? Or do you like to be dumb? These comments of yours, lames attempts at sarcasm I suppose, need some work. All it shows is your knowledge of the track listings on Vol. 1-25 of Dance Mix USA. If you'd like to give your 2 cents about what a "real DJ" is, at least use some actual musical knowledge.

kermzy kermzy kermzy

most of my music collection is "non-commercial" PM if u want sent MP3

and pipdaddy

did u see that i wrote yesterday that I met this girl from Belmar, so now I'll be there quite often... I had fun @ Djais last week.... w

when we gonna talk music?:box:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

i think he likes to be dumb

Well he's very, very good at it. I guess we all need something we excell in. Bravo to Eddie!!! Now Edwardo, you've achieved your goal so now if you'd kindly go and enjoy your success in private!!!

kermzy kermzy kermzy

most of my music collection is "non-commercial" PM if u want sent MP3

and pipdaddy

did u see that i wrote yesterday that I met this girl from Belmar, so now I'll be there quite often... I had fun @ Djais last week.... w

when we gonna talk music?:box:

yea thats great. i'll be at djais all weekend. i would rather have my teeth pulled than talk music with you. your 1 liners lack humor, your sarcasm is weak and frankly, you just are NOT cool.

Originally posted by pipdaddy

yea thats great. i'll be at djais all weekend. i would rather have my teeth pulled than talk music with you. your 1 liners lack humor, your sarcasm is weak and frankly, you just are NOT cool.

kid... I'm too cool for school

and pipdaddy

did u see that i wrote yesterday that I met this girl from Belmar, so now I'll be there quite often... :

you better get to the doctor, you mite have a case of the Belmar SARS, if not i bet she gave you the clap