Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space34 afterP ---- Tiesto

mursa

Originally posted by ludeboy12

i hope the discounted tix are cheap cause i wont be able to go home after the 93.1 freebie.....

i'll be wayyyy too hyped by then....

Tiesto at space.....w000t....im there

Me too :D :D :D

Guest saleen351

booking agency came out and said they will be 65 at the door... all proceeds will be donated to the football team of Seton Hall U. after their plane crashed last year....

Originally posted by eddyguerra305

who knows but tom stephan is 20$

sorry for the jacking;)

THAT'S FUNNY...TOM STEPHAN WAS GOING TO BE $30 BUT NOW THAT TIESTO IS AT SPACE THE PRICE WENT DOWN TO $20. NEXT THING YOU KNOW IT WILL BE FOR FREE AND AN 8 HOUR OPEN BAR INCLUDED. WHY SEE TOM STEPHAN FOR $20 WHEN YOU CAN SEE OSCAR G SATURDAYS AT SPACE FOR FREE. THERE'S NOTHING LIKE THE REAL THING...BABY. OSCAR! OSCAR! OSCAR!

sorry for the jocking;)

Originally posted by spacious

THAT'S FUNNY...TOM STEPHAN WAS GOING TO BE $30 BUT NOW THAT TIESTO IS AT SPACE THE PRICE WENT DOWN TO $20. NEXT THING YOU KNOW IT WILL BE FOR FREE AND AN 8 HOUR OPEN BAR INCLUDED. WHY SEE TOM STEPHAN FOR $20 WHEN YOU CAN SEE OSCAR G SATURDAYS AT SPACE FOR FREE. THERE'S NOTHING LIKE THE REAL THING...BABY. OSCAR! OSCAR! OSCAR!

sorry for the jocking;)

Pretty funny but, HOW MUCH IS TIESTO?!!!

sorry for the jocking;)

I don't think u should worry about that. Whoever wants to go see Tiesto will go no matter how much the cover is. It would just be nice if we knew how much it is ahead of time.

sorry for the jocking;)

You see, he can come on here to try and insult people....but the information that you really want (not the crap talk), he won't put.

Tsk Tsk. :nono:

Originally posted by themrs

You see, he can come on here to try and insult people....but the information that you really want (not the crap talk), he won't put.

Tsk Tsk. :nono:

Well LP doesn't have to answer cuz he knows that 99% of yous that are asking will go to Space no matter what the cost.

Right LP;)

If there's a dj I want to see, doesn't matter the cost most of the time...:tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by lolahotass

Well LP doesn't have to answer cuz he knows that 99% of yous that are asking will go to Space no matter what the cost.

Right LP;)

If there's a dj I want to see, doesn't matter the cost most of the time...:tongue: :tongue:

Oh please Lola....at Space you never know.

Frankly, I don't give a damn, 'cause I'm not going. I'll be chillin w/ some bunnies.

It just shows that he doesn't give a f***. Because everyone else puts their prices up. Surprised to see you defending him. :rolleyes: