Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How much is enough? Coverage on a bikini

cool2223423123

Originally posted by gmccookny

:laugh: :laugh:

and weyes... is that really a wedding band? im so used to seeing diamonds, that if that is, it got by me :confused:

Engagement rings have diamonds. Wedding bands can too, but often do not.

Originally posted by gmccookny

:laugh: :laugh:

and weyes... is that really a wedding band? im so used to seeing diamonds, that if that is, it got by me :confused:

i'll go even further than tastyt and say that most wedding bands are simply bands of one metal (gold, white gold, etc.).

These bathing suits are mainly seen in south american countries, and recently some beaches have been giving tickets for nude sunbathing, but if you wear :tongue: one of these you don't have to put on any other clothes...

I see them on the beach down here (SOBE) quite often.... I love 'em!

Originally posted by b-side

These bathing suits are mainly seen in south american countries, and recently some beaches have been giving tickets for nude sunbathing, but if you wear :tongue: one of these you don't have to put on any other clothes...

I see them on the beach down here (SOBE) quite often.... I love 'em!

YOU'VE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME??? People really wear that shit? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard; why not just go to a nude beach if they want to avoid getting a ticket? At least you can relax without having that nasty shit digging all up into you.