Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wed. night life review

livin42nite

So last night decided not to be a couch potato and head out. I know with the wicked lineups set for this weekend heading out tonight might have not been the smart thing to do, but sometimes you just gotta say "what the f***". I call one of my buds, and head out to life for the 80's night. Get in front of the door and "damn" that girl barbie is just bodacious. Wow and on top of looking that good, she was really nice and even comped me even though was not on the list. I get in the club and well kinda blows that there were not as many people there as last week. No biggy though as I go to the 80's room and the room is full of amazing chicks. The music was awesome and the vibe their was fresh. Definately something different then what I'm used to in terms of clubbing. Classics played all night and the people were loving it and everybody was having a blast dancing and singing along to their favorite oldies. Ladies were dressed up very funky and in the 80's style. As for the decoration and the rest of that stuff, very cool. You guys definately brought back some great memories of playing with that fish game, operation, and though did not get to see anybody playing the twister we did not hesitate to ask some women to play with us, but they were already drunk being ladies night and all so they were not up for a messed up game of twister. All in all this is a great party, that you won't find anywhere else in miami and I will try and make this a weekly party for myself and my group as the two of us that went enjoyed ourselves, only complaint was that the crowd was not large enough but it was not bad as there were enough people and the ladies outnumbered the man which is always a plus. Biz,eddy, and the rest of the gang involved in this good luck hope it works out well. Next up danny howells, then playboy party, and finally for the weekend sander k and roland (whose cd im waiting patiently to get a hold of that day).

Originally posted by livin42nite

So last night decided not to be a couch potato and head out. I know with the wicked lineups set for this weekend heading out tonight might have not been the smart thing to do, but sometimes you just gotta say "what the f***". I call one of my buds, and head out to life for the 80's night. Get in front of the door and "damn" that girl barbie is just bodacious. Wow and on top of looking that good, she was really nice and even comped me even though was not on the list. I get in the club and well kinda blows that there were not as many people there as last week. No biggy though as I go to the 80's room and the room is full of amazing chicks. The music was awesome and the vibe their was fresh. Definately something different then what I'm used to in terms of clubbing. Classics played all night and the people were loving it and everybody was having a blast dancing and singing along to their favorite oldies. Ladies were dressed up very funky and in the 80's style. As for the decoration and the rest of that stuff, very cool. You guys definately brought back some great memories of playing with that fish game, operation, and though did not get to see anybody playing the twister we did not hesitate to ask some women to play with us, but they were already drunk being ladies night and all so they were not up for a messed up game of twister. All in all this is a great party, that you won't find anywhere else in miami and I will try and make this a weekly party for myself and my group as the two of us that went enjoyed ourselves, only complaint was that the crowd was not large enough but it was not bad as there were enough people and the ladies outnumbered the man which is always a plus. Biz,eddy, and the rest of the gang involved in this good luck hope it works out well. Next up danny howells, then playboy party, and finally for the weekend sander k and roland (whose cd im waiting patiently to get a hold of that day).

Next time, can you break this into 3 paragraphs? It was too hard for me to read:laugh:

Well hope you had a nice time;)

i decided to stop by yesterday as well.... Definatly not as hectic/busy as last week, but im not tooo much of a sardine lover!!!:tongue: The crowd was great:D lots of good looking ladies, and great costumes by the staff!!!! A couple drinks more and i would of gone to the bathroom and styled myself a mohawk!!!!

What drove me the most was the sushi bar... i just had to see if it was as hyped up to be...Eddy, you were right, the spider rolls hit the spot!!!!Good to see you out there, ill catch up on friday bud... I was really digging the music too!!! That dj had a real dusty crate with mad old skool tunes!!! some older than me:eek: They also mixed it up with some house beats which was nice!!!

I hope i broke it down enough for your angel eyes lola!!!;)