Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Djais....

Was a fucking goot time last night, yes????

Big shout out to Dondeizel and Jimmy Shakes for all the drinks and good laughts...

Digga...

Pinnochio was on point last night with the dances skills...

Many of the feminazi's in the hizzous were pawing at our boy...

Jimmy as always... had Tigger bouncing to the beats all night long....

And for the young crowd...

Go fuck yourselves.. hahah... Look all you want, but she's goin home with me....

Bon... Nice seein ya again last night...

Bad memory by Bus...

Big thanks to the hostest with the mostest... Djais newest and improved bartender Danielle...

Aside from being a very fine Guidette... she was on point all night with the drinks and shots...

For the other's...

hahah...

Thanks Danielle for hooking us up with the oh so tasty cranberry juice and diet coke's de funky water...

Oh yeah... Nicky beats... good seein you too girl...

PINNOCHIO................ha ha ha ha ha...............we gotta get DON a pair of red deizel overalls and a green hat!!!!!!!!!!!.....................

just throw a fist up don and bop yer head like the rest of us!!!, no need to show us up.......................

sorry i couldnt make it, but DON ordered me to stay in so i can start gettin ready for the shore.........................

its ALL STAR WEEKEND BOYZ............THE ROAD TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP............TIME TO FOCUS AND SEE OURSELVES IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

AND TO ALL THE SLINKIES, STEP ASIDE OR YOU WILL GET RUN OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you guys had a good time last night.

The Night is getting better and better. Yes, and danielle did do a great job cause my ass was stumbling out at 230. lol

Every wed night @ D'Jais - Masi & Mello along w/ Matt Reid and Angel Manuel

this is for the man DEAN MASI.....you rocked last night and I was so happy to see you again...good times...miss and love ya lots!!!! stef

Jimmy....loooooooooooooooooove you and so happy to have my dance partner back!!! By the way yummy conversation too...we find you a replacement..yes???

Dave.... love the new moves.....go old school go old school!!! we so rocked last night......

and thanks for the hookup with the unlimited amounts of bottled water, cranberry juice and soder..lol that funky vater gets me all the time!!! HOLLA!!! : )

Bus you so rocked last night......had a blast with the man who has it all ME!!! hehehehee GOOD TIMES THIS WEEKEND YES!!!!!

xoxoxoox tigger

hooooolllllllllaaaaaa.......captain bus.....tiggs.......james handshakes.....had a great time last night......got retarded.........more retarded.....and more retarded.......got counceling from riggs on the value of human life........now I can sleep better at night.......watched numerous humpback college slobs paw at tigga.......as bus foamed at the mouth.......classic....just waiting to attack!!!!...i almost wanted to set one of them up to get crushed......"excuse me harold my friend tigga thinks your hot....go talk to her.....as riggs suplex him against the bar".....ha ha ha.....

on another note.....mad props to danielle.....great addition to the djais staff....love ya chica.......bon bon....if u dont hire her you will be dragged in the ocean and left for dead.....just kiddin buddy.....good chillen with ya....thanx for the shots......see u tonite beotch

last night was def great, danielle i love as my partner, can't beat a cute girl with you behind the bar. and she can sling. masi, mello, angel, and matt, riiiiiipppppppppppeeeeeeeddd it.

did anyone notice the big tall blonde girl dancing, who was that, lol, and what the hell was she doing, i am no dancer, but damn girl, catch the beat. . . . .

Carl