Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Charlie's Angels

I saw this last night and WOW. What a shity fucking movie. I mean the chicks were hot. At least Demi Moore, Cameron Diaz and Lucy Lui, but the ET chick looked like butt. It was for ass shot after ass shot and the nice tummy shots of Cameron Diaz. The special effects were kinda cool but way to far fetched, the entire movie was like "what the fuck?" The movie was kinda funny, not laughing funny, but lika ha ha stupid funny. It's worth seeing for the hotties.

So far I rate this as the worst movie I have seen this year.

Originally posted by vicman

only a moron like you would actually go see it in the first place. :laugh:

Yeah I know. I went to go see T3 but it was sold out. I figured I made the trek to the theater so might as well see something. I made a bad descion.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Speaking of Cameron Diaz, I bought Gangs of New York last night. Longest movie ever. It was pretty good, but got really slow in the middle. I was about to turn it off and go to bed, but then it got good towards the last hour.

I thought Gangs of NY absolutely sucked - the acting was horrible (especially everybody's accents) and the premise of the movie was ridiculous. Had it been set in the Wild West, it would have been more believable, but New York (even though there was a lot of immigrants, gangs, etc.) was much more civilized during that time period and the lawlessness factor of the movie was a bit outlandish.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Speaking of Cameron Diaz, I bought Gangs of New York last night. Longest movie ever. It was pretty good, but got really slow in the middle. I was about to turn it off and go to bed, but then it got good towards the last hour.

I agree...watched it tues night. LONG! But it was decent.

How did ya like the very first scene of the 2nd dvd?:eek:

Originally posted by lizard23

I thought Gangs of NY absolutely sucked - the acting was horrible (especially everybody's accents) and the premise of the movie was ridiculous. Had it been set in the Wild West, it would have been more believable, but New York (even though there was a lot of immigrants, gangs, etc.) was much more civilized during that time period and the lawlessness factor of the movie was a bit outlandish.

you must be right because you're either a new york historian or you grew up during that time period... right? :rolleyes:

http://www.thegangsofnewyork.com/

Quote from the website:

The movie is a fictional drama loosely based on actual historical events and figures.

I was referring to the all-out combat battles in the beginning of the movie and towards then end (before the Draft Riots) that apparantly took place in the middle of the town involving hundreds of people stabbing eachother and chopping off eachother's heads. The petty crime, political corruption, and slum conditions weren't at all unbelievable, but I felt that these battle scenes were a little over the top and ridiculous, especially since Scorsese was trying to effectively portray the time period.