Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>> July CP BBQ <<

steffy27

Ok, its time to decide on where we will be having it this month.

So far I know of two offers:

1. Wildmiami's Place - has a pool, plenty of parking and is on 132 ave and 21st. Available July 26th.

2. Pod's complex - around 54th off of Biscayne, has a pool - still need to hear from Pod on if we can use it...

Anyone else offering their place?? We need to get this thing movin ;)

If not I say Wildmiami's it is, so speak up ppl :D

We will take a poll if more ppl offer up.

**Tony we're gonna need a sticky**

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have definitely offered my place but to be honest with you my little home in Westchester would not accommodate the whole CP crew. I did have a good time at the last BBQ so you guys have my vinyl's (if needed).

Peace

Obby

im not goin !!! these barbecues are boring as hell & the food sucks !! trust me i went to the last one .. & let me tell ya ... what a shithole !! music sucked , people sucked & the host was a tremendous asshole... :tongue: :tongue:

:D have a nice day

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by koky

im not goin !!! these barbecues are boring as hell & the food sucks !! trust me i went to the last one .. & let me tell ya ... what a shithole !! music sucked , people sucked & the host was a tremendous asshole... :tongue: :tongue:

Yeah, tremendo come mierda fue ese tipo. ANd the food was HORRIBLE.

Originally posted by koky

:stupid:

huevon

Guest brwneydtrouble

Ok, now for the real shit. So, since there are no other volunteers, I guess we should just have it at Wildmiamis house. Its a private house and it has a pool.

Ramon, you get the honors of the music, and this time PLEASE do not put MrMiami LAST.

Me and D for the food, aaaaannnnnnndddd.......Flip for the alcohol? *lol*

From what I remember of last time, we were pretty set on the booze, so thats pretty much says it all.....WE'RE A BUNCH OF LUSHES!!

Well, now that I got that out of my system on Friday, the fourth of July, 2003, at 5:23am, while you guys are doing 1 of 2 things.

1. Sleeping like normal people. (Duh, you can scratch that one already.)

2. Awake. Either out partying like I know MOST of you are doing, or just not able to sleep like me. :)

I don't understand with so many freakin' Argentinians in the house how none of us whipped up a mean parrillada. Next time I'm going to the store to pick out the meat. We need vacio, entrana, tiras de asado, chorizo, etc...fuck that hamburger and hot dog bullshit.

Originally posted by meng

I don't understand with so many freakin' Argentinians in the house how none of us whipped up a mean parrillada. Next time I'm going to the store to pick out the meat. We need vacio, entrana, tiras de asado, chorizo, etc...fuck that hamburger and hot dog bullshit.

maybe a little visit to Don Domingo Carniceria will be in order next next time around.. ;)

I just thought of a product which will be ESSENTIAL for the upcoming BBQ ...

............... " OFF " bug repelant candels !----> keeps the mosquitos and fly's away from our FOOD and OURSELVES . :idea:

Guest brwneydtrouble

HEY HEY HEY now if it wasn't for me calling at the last minute to see what we needed, there would have been NO meat, JUST hot dgs and hamburgers, thank you very much.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by mursa

you'll make a great wife brwneyedtrouble. ;) .............. your always on the ball !

Oh lord, I can't believe he just said that. You see that Candy?Gonna have to quote that so he can't edit it later on. *lol*

Well Mursa, I was with my ex for 5 years, we lived together for 4 and were engaged for 3. You learn a few things about men in that time. Or at least you HOPE you do........:rolleyes: