Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone seen kosta??

Originally posted by nootsy

He is gay.

Seriously - He is down the shore where I should be

Noots if Im gay why do you complain that I get all YOUR girls?? Wich I really havent I swear I did not get a single digit from any of those chicks bro. But even though I didnt Im still not gay

Originally posted by dani672

i figured..i am ghetto so my phone is turned off... or i woulda called him myself!

\

Its ok Im ghetto too my pone was off but now I got a new # so I dont have to pay the old $1500 bill. Funny how things just tend to "dissapear" at my cell phone carriers main headquarters where a friend of mine happens to be employed!!!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Kosta just called...

The party never ends...

Still rippin it up...

Bus the streak is over Kosta P needs to slow down My birfday is in 15 days I think Im ready for retirement. Or maybe start itting a gym for my midlife crisis. Hey is it midsummer yet because You and stacked better play catch up my Biceps are bigger than your.......um ankles!!!!!

Kos - I would never go psycho on you - Oh I think I know what you were going to say :laugh:

yOU know exactly who im referring to!!

Im going down thursday feel like kayaking for about 2 hours??

I wont be down till Fri night but we can go Kayaking all day Sat if you want. I am getting Insurance for the boat so we can go tubing too. Imagine Rydell on a banana boat

I just found a 32foot silverton with twin 350 inboards. Pretty cheap b/c it needs a lot of work. Its got a bathroom kitchenette back deck fly bridge yada yada yada I need a project to occupy my time. Im thinking about going for this.

Who is Kermzy? I forgot - which cp person are you.... Listen if you have questions just ask. :tongue:

My questions started a long time ago. I always thought those wrestlers, especially the ones who excelled, were hiding something....

Originally posted by Kermzy

My questions started a long time ago. I always thought those wrestlers, especially the ones who excelled, were hiding something....

Yeah they were iding the salami in their oponents ass!!!! fucking fegs!!!!

Noots Im not the gay one youre the one that wants to be my "first mate" fucking queer!!!!