Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hanging out with married guy

lollie60

last nite me + my sister hung out with 2 guys from around the neighborhood. One of them owns the town deli I always goto and he is married.

After the nite was over he was trying to sex up my sister.

So I yelled at him " WHy are you trying to fuck my sister? You're married !! If you try to do anything funny tonite I will tell your wife !"

Then he gets scared and backs off and his Mexican midget friend says " you're ruing a nice evening" - And he was trying to shush me upwhole time while the other guy was all over my sister ! My sister is too "nice + polite to yell at him but she kept pushing him away but he wouldn't back off

:mad:

Hiw wife was out of town and before we went out he told " You're not gonna tell my wife right ?" . MAn - I can't believe some of the BS excuses married men come up with. He says he doesn't fuck his wife and is not in love with her/ they are more like brothers + sisters.

WHATEVER !

:blank:

His mexican friend said ' I ruined evening becuz I yelled at the other guy to stop fucking around !" - Does telling a married man to stop having fun with other women make me a bitchy party pooper ??

I'm glad I stood up for my sister and his wife because men like them get away waaay to easily with fooling around behind their wife's back !

Guest jroo
Originally posted by lollie60

last nite me + my sister hung out with 2 guys from around the neighborhood. One of them owns the town deli I always goto and he is married.

After the nite was over he was trying to sex up my sister.

So I yelled at him " WHy are you trying to fuck my sister? You're married !! If you try to do anything funny tonite I will tell your wife !"

Then he gets scared and backs off and his Mexican midget friend says " you're ruing a nice evening" - And he was trying to shush me upwhole time while the other guy was all over my sister ! My sister is too "nice + polite to yell at him but she kept pushing him away but he wouldn't back off

:mad:

Hiw wife was out of town and before we went out he told " You're not gonna tell my wife right ?" . MAn - I can't believe some of the BS excuses married men come up with. He says he doesn't fuck his wife and is not in love with her/ they are more like brothers + sisters.

WHATEVER !

:blank:

His mexican friend said ' I ruined evening becuz I yelled at the other guy to stop fucking around !" - Does telling a married man to stop having fun with other women make me a bitchy party pooper ??

I'm glad I stood up for my sister and his wife because men like them get away waaay to easily with fooling around behind their wife's back !

good job!!! men suck.

Originally posted by jroo

good job!!! men suck.

Oh Thank You !!

His friend made me feel like I'm the bad person for telling his friend to stop fucking around !! Then he degrades us by saying " WE spent $$$ on you guys and why are you not being " friendly " ??

Did I mention this guy looks exactly like that Mexican midget troll from Boogie Nights ?

First - they invited us out. And just becuz they bought us dinner + drink it doesn't mean they can touch us !

RIGHT GIRLS !!

First - they invited us out. And just becuz they bought us dinner + drink it doesn't mean they can touch us !

RIGHT GIRLS !!

true, but you should know you're asking for trouble going out with a married man.

To me, it doesn't take much to know that if a married guy is willing to go out with a couple of girls, A) He's not so serious about his wife, B) he's gonna try something, and C) he's gonna take advantage.

Shit, if i found out my wife was going out with some guy behind my back, i wouldn't be so happy :mad::nono:

lollie, would you care to explain makes this your business?

i mean seriously, i would have told to you to mind your own fucking business and end of convo.

if the guy is already this far that he is "buying" sex through dinners he is gonna cheat on his wife ANYWAY. and probably already HAS numerous times. so all you say to him and discuss with him will have no bearing on him ANYWAY. it´s totally senseless to get upset over this.

btw: LOL @ "WE spent $$$ on you guys and why are you not being friendly"... they treated you like hoes... :laugh:

Hiw wife was out of town and before we went out he told " You're not gonna tell my wife right ?"

You think that might have tipped you off to something *before* you went out with these guys??? :idea:

Originally posted by tastey

lollie, would you care to explain makes this your business?

i mean seriously, i would have told to you to mind your own fucking business and end of convo.

Um yea it's my business if he's slobbering all over my sister right in front of my face !

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

are you an only child ? if you had a sister and some married jerk was all over your sister in front of your face - you'd be mad too

NO I AIN'T GONNA SHUT THE FUCK UP !!

Oh and I really doubt any girl would listen to you if you tell them to shut the fuck up !!! ha ha ha ! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

You think that might have tipped you off to something *before* you went out with these guys??? :idea:

Well first he said " WE're having a pool party don't tell my wife" So I said " Well you should get your wife's permission anyways"

I dunno what they were thinkin. Stupid me for trusting them and thinking they were just being friendly neighbors.

I thought we're all just gonna hang out as JUST FRIENDLY NEIGHBORS.

Originally posted by gmccookny

true, but you should know you're asking for trouble going out with a married man.

To me, it doesn't take much to know that if a married guy is willing to go out with a couple of girls, A) He's not so serious about his wife, B) he's gonna try something, and C) he's gonna take advantage.

Duhhhhhh! :rolleyes:

This chick shoulda known fuckin better! :idea:

Um yea it's my business if he's slobbering all over my sister right in front of my face !

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

are you an only child ? if you had a sister and some married jerk was all over your sister in front of your face - you'd be mad too

NO I AIN'T GONNA SHUT THE FUCK UP !!

Oh and I really doubt any girl would listen to you if you tell them to shut the fuck up !!! ha ha ha ! :laugh: :laugh:

hehe, you´re making a false assumption here. it´s not that i would care if she would listen or not. she would have been ignored and i would be talking to another women in the place that is willing to get down or switch places and leave you there sitting :)

and appropos, i have a younger brother. if he was sitting with some girl i knew had a boyfriend talking and getting it on. you think i would go over and tell him "don´t do it!! she has a boyfriend!!"??? :laugh:

hehe, you´re making a false assumption here. it´s not that i would care if she would listen or not. she would have been ignored and i would be talking to another women in the place that is willing to get down or switch places and leave you there sitting :)

and appropos, i have a younger brother. if he was sitting with some girl i knew had a boyfriend talking and getting it on. you think i would go over and tell him "don´t do it!! she has a boyfriend!!"??? :laugh:

Guys like you give the rest of us a bad name.

Every time I meet a girl, whether I'm interested in her or not, I have to overcome the stereotypes that guys like you planted in her head.

How the hell is it okay that women should have to *expect* men to be lying, cheating scumbags?

WHOA - hold on a minute - THIS WAS NOT A ROMANTIC DATE.

It was supposedly to be a night out with the neighbors !

naive.

i mean, it's kool that you know the guy and eat his deli meats (pun intended ;)...

but thinking that it was "just" going to be a friendly night out with the neighbors is just so farfetched... im sorry,lolli. you should have seen this coming (espec. since he's married)

But , might i ask how many people were invited to this "pool party"?

just for my amusement, tell me what you would do mr. badguy :laugh:

I know you're trying to get a rise out of me, being that you think i'm Mr. nice smurf guy, but... i would say,,,, watch out for my types.

When provoked, we tend to :slash:

:D

naive.

I actually think any interpretation of the situation depends on the answer to that question. If there were at least a few other people there, then I can definitely see how she might have been misled... is it really so naive to think that your neighbor might have a party but not want his wife to know about it because he wouldn't want her to overreact?

But... if it was just them... then yeah, it seems a little naive.

It was me + my sis + Mexican midget pimp + maried guy - just 4 of us.

What is this world coming to that I can't even hang out with my neighbors in peace ?

It was me + my sis + Mexican midget pimp + maried guy - just 4 of us.

What is this world coming to that I can't even hang out with my neighbors in peace ?

It depends on the neighbors. Two guys invite two girls over and say, "Don't tell the wife" -- then yeah, I hate to say it, but you pretty much should have expected it.

As much as I hate guys being assholes like that, I think women often just don't see the writing on the wall. I dated a girl who would hang out with a guy we worked with. She said he was just friendly and that was it. She didn't believe me that he was hitting on her. The moment we broke up -- BAM! -- he's trying to sleep with her. :half:

LOL, yeah, two women, a married man and a mexican midget- that's not a pool party, that's the recipe for an orgy. :laugh:

Seriously though, yeah it was naive of you but whatever, you still didn't do anything wrong. Lesson learned. 'Nuff said.

jerk

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Does he acutually get girls by thinking that way ? :rolleyes:

LOL! you must not be very witty in real life, or more like 5 minutes after you think "i should have said that and that to him" :laugh:

you write your posts (this AND the last responce to me), then you edit them with some line *trying* to get at me LMAO

haha, do i actually get girls? NOT AT ALL! i´m a virgin. no girl likes me! i always pay for them hoping they will put out for me. i treat girls like princesses and still they ditch me. i dunno what to do!!! i´m such a nice guy and girls always say the want nice guys help! LOL :laugh:

Originally posted by rackham

It depends on the neighbors. Two guys invite two girls over and say, "Don't tell the wife" -- then yeah, I hate to say it, but you pretty much should have expected it.

As much as I hate guys being assholes like that, I think women often just don't see the writing on the wall. I dated a girl who would hang out with a guy we worked with. She said he was just friendly and that was it. She didn't believe me that he was hitting on her. The moment we broke up -- BAM! -- he's trying to sleep with her. :half:

True guys can be very misleading sometimes, but girls also don't see the handwriting on the wall.. In this case the it was fucked up what those guys did, but married people are a different breed, than us single ones. Personally just leave them alone. I know a girl who got caught up in a sex fling with a married man, she broke it off, he was obsessed with her. He called her all the time on her cell, the guys wife goes through the cell bill, finds all these calls late at night to this girl cell, and the wife calls the girl and is trying to go after her. It is nuts, she just should have let him be, and he should have not even done it in the first place