Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hanging out with married guy

lollie60

Originally posted by tastey

LOL! you must not be very witty in real life, or more like 5 minutes after you think "i should have said that and that to him" :laugh:

you write your posts (this AND the last responce to me), then you edit them with some line *trying* to get at me LMAO

:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am fuckin witty ! Just not very sharp after a nite cocktails !

..I'm gonna think of somethinelse to say to you - I might edit this one out too ...wait ...

yea - I thought you'd be a virgin or something or other.

Originally posted by lollie60

...Hiw wife was out of town and before we went out he told " You're not gonna tell my wife right ?" . MAn - I can't believe some of the BS excuses married men come up with. He says he doesn't fuck his wife and is not in love with her/ they are more like brothers + sisters...

"brother and sister"??? what kind of a line is that :confused::woah: ??? how old is this man?

and though i hate to stoop to name-calling, tastey has well-established himself on this board as a total tool :goofy: . don't let him ruffle your feathers, lollie. i forget why i haven't put him on my ignore list yet...

Originally posted by rackham

Guys like you give the rest of us a bad name.

Every time I meet a girl, whether I'm interested in her or not, I have to overcome the stereotypes that guys like you planted in her head.

How the hell is it okay that women should have to *expect* men to be lying, cheating scumbags?

actually, i´m doing the GIRLS in here a favor. you would NEVER spot my mindset when you´d meet me IRL i´m very much a people´s guy IRL. i know everyone and get along with everyone, i know girls and guys everywhere and am usually never out without a few hot girls in my group. i have a girlfriend and a girl on the side and they both know of each other and are okay with it.

here, where i am in quasi-anonymity, i show you the MINDSET behind it. to make you show you holes where i can get through to you no problem, show you flaws in your thinkings about "guys", flaws and raw truths about whats REALLY going on, no bullshitting...

so you can SPOT players, and that you can AVOID getting played.

women SHOULD expect men to be lying, cheating scumbags. this way they will SCREEN the men better before they fall in love with them and the drama is MUCH worse.

the same i way i expect women not to pass through my filter. MOST girls are fucked up some way and a lot are real psychos inside i do not want to deal with. i ASSUME this, but i am VERY willing to be convinced otherwise by each new girl i meet :)

Originally posted by xkingchangox

I have one question and please dont take it wrong.

We know your view on the situation, what was your sisters ?

:pint:

gooooood question

and lollie, already qualifying yourself to me? :laugh:

The married deli owner was 32. He's an immigrant from Italy. He says he married his wife to get a green card.

Funny - when I talk to his wife at the deli - she acts all lovey dovey with him. She talks about how they built up the business together with him this and that....

My sister didn't want to hang out with them - but I forced her to come out becuz the guy thought she was hott and I thought it be rude if she didn't come.

Now - the Mexican midget makes my sandwiches. He is really Peruvian but he is very short and has an enormous head - whcih makes him look like a dwarf. Comprende ?

Oh yea - he called my sister yesterday and we met - I just told him " I hope you're not mad at me cuz I still wanna eat your sandwiches"

Then he turns around and tells my sister " We'll hang out as friends after my wife comes back from vacation. Oh and don't bring your sister (me) next time.

He said he got mad when I threatened to blackmail him by telling his wife what he's gonna try to do with my sister. And "where he comes from" people don't do that to friends !!!

WEll where I come from you don't try to fuck your friend's sister in front of your face !!!!

MY Sister is not gonna hang with him. SHe thinks he's an immigrant slob.

~ THE END ~

Originally posted by lollie60

The married deli owner was 32. He's an immigrant from Italy. He says he married his wife to get a green card.

Funny - when I talk to his wife at the deli - she acts all lovey dovey with him. She talks about how they built up the business together with him this and that....

My sister didn't want to hang out with them - but I forced her to come out becuz the guy thought she was hott and I thought it be rude if she didn't come.

Now - the Mexican midget makes my sandwiches. He is really Peruvian but he is very short and has an enormous head - whcih makes him look like a dwarf. Comprende ?

Oh yea - he called my sister yesterday and we met - I just told him " I hope you're not mad at me cuz I still wanna eat your sandwiches"

Then he turns around and tells my sister " We'll hang out as friends after my wife comes back from vacation. Oh and don't bring your sister (me) next time.

He said he got mad when I threatened to blackmail him by telling his wife what he's gonna try to do with my sister. And "where he comes from" people don't do that to friends !!!

WEll where I come from you don't try to fuck your friend's sister in front of your face !!!!

MY Sister is not gonna hang with him. SHe thinks he's an immigrant slob.

~ THE END ~

omg are you naive girl.

he told you he finds your sister hot and that you should bring her. THEN you both show up. how does this look to him?

ill tell ya: he thought (as would i have) that you two discussed this. that you told her that he finds her hot and that YOUR SISTER said something like "we´ll see how this works out, i find him attractive too" and THEREFOR showed up. thats what he VERY LIKEY assumed.

then you start this shit... lol. i bet he was confused as fuck. WHAT DID YOU THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN???

he tells you he finds her hot and that you should bring her with you. then you both show up. WHAT DO YOU THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN???

SUPRISE!!! HE TRIED TO FUCK HER!!!

jesus christ LOL get a clue already okay? we men WANT TO FUCK YOU if you look hot!

when you´re hot: whenever someone is nice to you, friendly to you, is buying you things (dinners), etc. 9 out of 10 times HE WANTS TO FUCK YOU! and that is his way he thinks he´ll get "it".

and about your sister... she SAID she thinks that. how do you know she REALLY thinks this. she saw your reaction to the situation. SHE DID NOT PUSH HIM AWAY or give him a clear no. IOW she let him take control over the situation. if they´ll be alone again ("as friends" LOL), he´ll play the SAME game he played before and this time he WILL fuck her.