Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Friday Weekend Thread

nyis4meatheads

Originally posted by stymie

who u goin down to newport with kiiiiiiiiiiiiid?

Not sure, I may just drive down on my own. g told me to give her a call Saturday morning if I was gonna go, so that's what I'm going to do and I'll figure it out from there.

teamj5... SHOTGUN! :cool:

Originally posted by stymie

yeah go in with us kid. j5 too, but he has to go in the trunk. is flava-drugs coming with his arsenal of ciiiiiiiik dance moves?

Cool, I'll probably end up coming down with you guys then! Flavacrunk is staying up in Laconia on Saturday I think, so fake dancing will be at a minimum.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: #3 is the best thing I've read all week!

Originally posted by flavanugz

so ya i think i might make it down saturday. i dont have anything planned. if u have cd decks i will seriously have an aneurism. i will bring much choonage. WERD!

Oh boy, Saturday night is getting scarier and scarier by the minute. Nice to have ya aboard biatch!

Originally posted by groovefire

Oh boy, Saturday night is getting scarier and scarier by the minute. Nice to have ya aboard biatch!

hells ya. should be a blast. kaydup needs to go too. he is the afterhours pharmacist. bring DXM!!!!

Originally posted by groovefire

I find it hard to believe you can miss this. But if you wanna go antiquing with your girlfriend in Chappaquidick instead, hey, that's cool too. :rolleyes:

U know me and my antiquing just can't get enough :aright:

Originally posted by flavanugz

so ya i think i might make it down saturday. i dont have anything planned. if u have cd decks i will seriously have an aneurism. i will bring much choonage. WERD!

Nevermind :cool:

flavanugz... just talked to Sal, looks like he'll be joining us!