Clubplanet Nightlife Community

" Were Going Streaking!!" Attn Bus & Steph

Sorry... I know this post was directed at someone else, but I immediately pictured Will Farrell's face and just had to respond that this movie has definitely made it to my top ten all time favorite list!

Funny as hell! :laugh: and the best thing is that it's consistently funny... not just funny PARTS...IMO! I was laughing the whole time.

DIGGA THATS HIS FUCKIN NAME .. DIGGA... AND WHO HE ROLLIN WITH ... TIGGA. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THE WEEKEND? IM GOING DOWN TONIGHT. RELAX FOR THE NIGHT MAYBE TRY TO CUDDLE WITH A LOVLEY LADY. THEN PROMPTLY TRY TO GET HER TO ABUSE ME. JK GIVE ME A CALL BRO U CAN GET MY NUMBER FROM BUS WELL FIND SOME SKISLOPE DOPE, MAYBE EAT SOME DISCO BISCUTS

hey joey....xoxoxoxoxox

once it hits your lips its so good....ok just 1

yeah we have a nice little saturday planned we are going to Home Depot.....maybe Bed Bath & Beyond I dont know if we'll have the time.......lol

We love you.........had such a good time at JIMBOS yeah great!!!!!!

many more good ones to come...

tigga

Beanie -- "I don't know why you gotta do it. All you gotta do is say earmuffs.. earmuffs Max, and then you can say shit fuck bitch"

Frank -- "cock, balls"

Frank -- "you're cra, you're crazy man. i like you, but you're crazy... i'm so tired"

Yes...Bus...all of this is true about Stephanie...however...

What about when you scooped yourself silly, ran down the beach and jumped into what you thought was the ocean...when in reality it was the sand before the water.....Too funny!

How hot were we on the beach? I had the best time....

David...when are you going to show face...Surf Club during the day is too much fun!