Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
FlipsSOE

the first tune's about this girl name Yvette, she....

lives out in queens and push the red corevtte. shes pumping weight, in and out of state.

ahhhhh the memories this song has for me.

these guys were not close to being the best lyrical rappers. just one of those albums u could listen to, chill and have fun. legal drug money. i miss the lost boyz. RIP freaky tai

Damn I love the lost boyz. My fav song was Renee: My ex bought me like 5 different versions of the same song. Ugh can u say crazy. They def were and are great. . .

Oh and in love with 2 women is another fav

Mr cheeks has a song out: crush on you, I like it but its def not like there old school shit

Originally posted by fierydesire

Damn I love the lost boys. My fav song was Renee: My ex bought me like 5 different versions of the same song. Ugh can u say crazy. They def were and are great. . .

Oh and in love with 2 women is another fav

Mr cheeks has a song out: crush on you, I like it but its def not like there old school shit

indeed. their old school stuff was dope. renee was a phat song. just got over played with it's 5 versions, lol.

in love with 2 women, wow. that was def a sleeper song. great, nonetheless.

mr cheeks def isn't the same without the fam. :(

i still like their 1st joint, Lifestylez of the Rich & Shameless...when that sound came out, it was something different...it was ill when they got ppl on the streets shouting..."Lostttttttttttt Boyz, Lostttttttttt Boyz"