Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rappers i can't stand.........

fabolous- mase became a minister. a man of god, and i swear to god, i'd shoot u if i could.

cam'ron- what is up with the pink?? u the pink panther or something??

lil kim- go find a new hobby. cause rhyming isn't doing you any good.

foxxy brown- see above

fat joe- after 10 years in the game, you expect to see some development and evolution. only thing you've learned to do is make r&b re-makes with wack hooks.

theres more. but i'll leave that to everyone else.

so list em.

who out there in hip hop world can't u stand??

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

fat joe- after 10 years in the game, you expect to see some development and evolution. only thing you've learned to do is make r&b re-makes with wack hooks.

Joe def isnt the first mc with an r&b hook...can't single him out for that

haha . .

I can't stand most southern rappers

I don't like Da Brat: if you can even call her a rapper

Baby and the Cash Money crew or some shit

Ja Rule

Lil Bow Wow: another one who I don't think should be called a rapper

BTW, I like the first 4 u stated so :blown: haha ;)

I'm not a hater, but for my $15, an MC has got to possess SOME level of lyrical skill...here are the "MCs" that get me to make da Power Switch:

FREEWAY - I don't know how he got a deal...after years of talented lyricists, this cat decided that hip hop lyrics no longer have to RHYME...shit, even Juvenile rhymed his lines by adding "Ha" at the end of each one...plus I hate his beard and annoying-ass voice.

BEANIE SIGEL - I know a lot of peeps like him, but c'mon, listen to "Think It's A Game." He ruined a hot song with a wack-as-hell verse...his verse in Amil's "For Da Fam" was prob the best he ever spit, but then he goes and spits the same lines over my favorite Kanye West track, "Guess Who's Back."

FAT JOE - at least he knows bitches ain't into him 'cause of his looks...Pun was even more obese but didn't rhyme as slow as him.

STYLES & SHEIK - the Lox are hot together, but only Kiss has been able to impress me as a solo artist.

Also, someone mentioned Foxy Brown in an earlier post, but I have to disagree. Sure, she kinda fell off recently, but some of her early shit, like her verses in "Ain't No Nigga" (Hova) and "Affirmative Action" (Nas) were da shiznit.

"You see I'm ambidextrous - I slap ass with both hands."

790953.jpg

Originally posted by ferrari360

STYLES & SHEIK - the Lox are hot together, but only Kiss has been able to impress me as a solo artist.

someone please ban him for this comment..SHUT HIS GODDAMN MIC OFF....

styles and sheik havent impressed u??? wtf...have u ever heard any of their tracks?

re: ghhhhhost

HEY...wtf bro...I just gave you props on your fav track to hear in da club, and then I click on this post and see you dissin' me...dat's wack. Who da fuck are you anyway, tellin' peeps to ban me 'cause I don't like Styles and Sheik?!? What, are you related to them or something? Calm da fuck down...all I'm sayin' is that compared to Kiss, who has talent, da other two are inferior. Styles P spits a kinda-hot verse on "Who Did You Expect," he has his moments and all, I'm just sayin' his and Sheik's solo shit isn't as hot as da group ish. You act like I dissed ya moms or somethin'. :finger:

"You see I'm ambidextrous - I slap ass with both hands."

790953.jpg

[

Also, someone mentioned Foxy Brown in an earlier post, but I have to disagree. Sure, she kinda fell off recently, but some of her early shit, like her verses in "Ain't No Nigga" (Hova) and "Affirmative Action" (Nas) were da shiznit.

this was also when S. Carter was Foxy's ghost writer. she's only gotten wacker with time. hmmm, wonder why??

Originally posted by ferrari360

re: ghhhhhost

HEY...wtf bro...I just gave you props on your fav track to hear in da club, and then I click on this post and see you dissin' me...dat's wack. Who da fuck are you anyway, tellin' peeps to ban me 'cause I don't like Styles and Sheik?!? What, are you related to them or something? Calm da fuck down...all I'm sayin' is that compared to Kiss, who has talent, da other two are inferior. Styles P spits a kinda-hot verse on "Who Did You Expect," he has his moments and all, I'm just sayin' his and Sheik's solo shit isn't as hot as da group ish. You act like I dissed ya moms or somethin'. :finger:

i cant help it man...sheik is like one of my fav rappers...he's so gully...and i dont understand how u can not like Styles? his album was tight as hell...maybe uve been exposed to jada's stuff more than anything but u gota listen to more stuff from the Lox in general ...i duno too many people in hip hop who hate sheek n styles

Freeway - the most talentless rapper ever, oh and nice voice faggot.

Magoo - This guy is a piece of shit too

Lil Bow Wow - Your not lil a cute no more , nobody is gonna like you. Take the money you made and find a good broker.

Originally posted by naughtybabe

He is not LiL no mo'..

He is a gangsta now so he's currently just Bow Wow.. :blank:

This might sound funny, but I actually think the kid sounded better before he hit puberty. :laugh: