Clubplanet Nightlife Community

insecure mates?

sassa

don't people who can't make up their minds whether they want to be in a relationship or not annoy anyone? is insecurity a normal thing when it comes to being in a committed relationship? are people nowadays afraid of being with someone for a long-term commitment? why is everyone so commitment/relationship/marriage paranoid nowadays?

Originally posted by sassa

don't people who can't make up their minds whether they want to be in a relationship or not annoy anyone? is insecurity a normal thing when it comes to being in a committed relationship? are people nowadays afraid of being with someone for a long-term commitment? why is everyone so commitment/relationship/marriage paranoid nowadays?

i think most people know exactly whether they want a relationship or not...

they just wanna have they're cake...pussy...whatever...

and eat it too...:D

its just how honest they are... if they ain't got the balls to let ya know the deal... let em gooooooooooo...

i tell everyone up front...:D

i jus wanna fuck you...:D :D :D

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:laugh:

I have no time for whimps lol

how bout u ;):tongue:

I have no time to sit there and keep reassuring my guy that hes the one for me and yadda yadda yadda... I don't need a guy that needs to be reassured that I'm only for him cuz #1 - that shows that he doesnt trust me and #2 - that shows lack of confidence and faith in the relationship.

I HATE it when I'm driving with my boy somewhere, we stop at a red light and the guy in the next car is looking over into my window. Fine, yea I look into peoples windows too. But the thing is, my boy feels the need to lower the window and scream at him "What the fck are you lookin at asshole?" Um yea hi.. I'm in the car with you, not with him. WTF are you screaming about? You should lower your window and be like "Yea motha fcka shes with me and NO she doesnt have any sisters."

Oof... Guys frustrate me :mad::blown: