getting my x5 hooked up

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cintron

Bling dubs, Bling stereo...

and PLAID upholstery!?

Thats custom Burberry interior, not just plaid. They don't even sell it like that, like the fake gucci fabric. Its actually a blanket made by Burberry, that costs $525. To wrap what was needed, 2 were ordered. You guys need to get up on your fashion. :tongue:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Thats custom Burberry interior, not just plaid. They don't even sell it like that, like the fake gucci fabric. Its actually a blanket made by Burberry, that costs $525. To wrap what was needed, 2 were ordered. You guys need to get up on your fashion. :tongue:

so in other words, he paid through the nose to make his shit look ugly ;)

Guest brwneydtrouble

Ok settle down boys....hailing from the the mother of all places where parents buy their kids expensive cars, I can believe him.

When I had my S2K and was part of the club, there were three types of people I notced owned the S2000.....

1) Middleaged, mid-life crisis people (mostly men) that wanted a convertible sports car, perfomance, but not the huge sticker price. These people rarely drive the car over 7000 RPM, wash their car before and after only driving it on the weekends or special occasions....like a meet.

2) Kids that barely have their license, still in high school, whose parents bought them the most expensive ricer on the market at the time......the upscale "Civic". Commence to put on a neon kit, stereo system and a page long description of mods ant extras that have NO impact on the engine or performance of the car. Oh, and drivng like an asshole, trying to race anything on the street.

3) The young professional that likes understated, no frills performance. These people are in the 21-32 age range. USually know their shit, or employs one that does to do the work to the cars. These are usually the ones that you see at the auto cross events, because they appreciate and understand the car's real capabilities. Also usually self reliant, if their parents have money, theydon't need it, they make plenty on their own.

Soooooooo..........which category do you think I fell under?