Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How great was Deko THURSDAY?

ok...Here we go, i couldnt even wait until the morning to let everyone know how AMAZING Deko was tonight. Manny the Greek and Klutch were on the spot. Great Great Looking crowd. The vibe was out of this world. I can only wait to see what the rest of the weekend brings.

If YOU were not at Deko tonight, well, YOU missed one of the best times.

Thanks to all the old-timers who came out of the woodworks to support. Thanks to Red Carpet Promos for throwing an A-Class party. Jerry X, One of the most talented guys in the business, GREAT JOB. Matt Mango and Esteban, better and better every week. Congrats to Esteban on his anniversary. Next week, the party continues.

Everyone have a Great Weekend, be safe, ill see you all at Merge.

And Amy with the pink shirt dancing up on the bar was the best ever. (i had to say that)

i had a really sick time last nite...i went on right after esteban around 1115 ish played all the 80's and old house then right before manny went on i stopped the music i believe mango got on the drums for a lil intro then manny tore it up from that point on..straight energy from start to finish...me and manny worked sick together last nite hopefully we can work together again in the near future....as for the party itself,hot girls friendly people insane vibe...all in all deko was the party to be at last nite

> > SaL kLuTcH

Props to everyone for getting our holiday weekend off to a bangin' start. Bartender (Danny I believe was his name) did us right, thanks to Jerry X and Victor for the hookup(even though we didn't see Victor till the end of the night when we were kinda lit), and to Costa, Manny, Petey, Ringo and all the party people there on Thursday...it was a good time. See ya at the shore Sunday!

:cool:

HSP

PS got a few pics from the night too! Check 'em

www.hotspotpromos.com/dekoweb

I would to thank everyone for coming out that evening. It was sure a TEAM EFFORT for making this party possible. Good seeing a few CP peeps; HOTSPOTPROMOS its a pleasure and I also enjoyed the demo. Good selection on the tracks. SEXYINTHECITY doing a great job mixing those drinks. MARCO sup man & thank you !!! Jerry X as usual great job doing the door. KLUTCH great job, great job!

July 31 experience a MIX SESSION by Troy St. Charles. For those that like TEISTO, ARMIN VAN BUUREN, PVD, OAKEY you'll sure love Troy.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

I would to thank everyone for coming out that evening. It was sure a TEAM EFFORT for making this party possible. Good seeing a few CP peeps; HOTSPOTPROMOS its a pleasure and I also enjoyed the demo. Good selection on the tracks. SEXYINTHECITY doing a great job mixing those drinks. MARCO sup man & thank you !!! Jerry X as usual great job doing the door. KLUTCH great job, great job!

July 31 experience a MIX SESSION by Troy St. Charles. For those that like TEISTO, ARMIN VAN BUUREN, PVD, OAKEY you'll sure love Troy.

Victor Soto

Thanks VIc! I had a great time...its a different world behind the bar. :D

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Thanks VIc! I had a great time...its a different world behind the bar. :D

i am coming to see you this thursday, and i would appreciate you having a ketel and 7 waiting at your bar for lets say uhhh....uhhh 1030PM drinking time