Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cottage Cheese

Originally posted by linabina

never liked it before... but its growing on me.... the cottage cheese doubles are so yummy (apples n cinnamon :drool: ) and its so good for u too :D

At first when I read your post I thought you were talking about the cottage cheese some people have on their ass and thighs and that its growing on you. :laugh:

As for the food I tried it and can't stand it:puke:

i eat the friendship brand in the red container.. eithr with yougurt.... or a little sweet n low with cinnamon

fresh fruit is also good.. careful with those cottage cheese doubles.. alot of times they have a lot of sugar in them

ill probably get a container of it and just eat it with fresh fruit when im home... i just cant stand the whipped kind so i want the same kind thats in the doubles... just without all the sugar from the lil side of apples/cinn or whatever else there is....

Originally posted by linabina

never liked it before... but its growing on me.... the cottage cheese doubles are so yummy (apples n cinnamon :drool: ) and its so good for u too :D

i posted about those doubles a lil while ago on the bump board. they are good

as an alternative now. i buy the bigger container and mix it with smuckers strawberry