Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nyckitty69

thank you dc people

thanx for all your club / lounge advise.

whenever you all post bad reviews about a club, it almost always is (according to my experience), and when you all say it's pretty good you're again right (according to my experience).

i'm glad there are people whose opinion i consider reliable should i need it.

thanx a lot!!!

Originally posted by nyckitty69

thanx for all your club / lounge advise.

whenever you all post bad reviews about a club, it almost always is (according to my experience),

Why would you go to a place with a bad review, huh?:shaky:

b/c diff people have diff taste, so I would go anyway, only to realize that you all were absolutely correct.

i honestly don't know how some places are still in business unless their investors are their patrons.

Originally posted by nautilus60

Why would you go to a place with a bad review, huh?:shaky:

b/c diff people have diff taste, so I would go anyway, only to realize that you all were absolutely correct.

i honestly don't know how some places are still in business unless their investors are their patrons.

a lot of people in DC have bad tastes when it comes to clubs :vomit3:

like dream.

:laugh:

look at it this way, you've probably been the worse DC has to offer, so everything is an improvement over that joint.

any club that serves a chicken wing buffet and has fight night on one floor while sean cucick is spinning on another floor is not a good place in my book :fridge:

exactly.

i was surprised how their flyers say: "proper attire required: no sneakers, no jeans, no hoods, etc" and they let in a ton of people wearing the supposedly forbidden clothing.

doesn't make sense. i'll assume it's some image hypocrisy thing.

Originally posted by vicman

:laugh:

look at it this way, you've probably been the worse DC has to offer, so everything is an improvement over that joint.

any club that serves a chicken wing buffet and has fight night on one floor while sean cucick is spinning on another floor is not a good place in my book :fridge: