Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beyonce's new cd

Originally posted by mu5ic420

Beyonce's music is trash! She don't got beats. If you wanna hear some real music check out the new Mary J. album. Mary J. puts it down. Check it out and you'll see what I'm talking about http://www.hyfntrak.com/maryjblige/mmf/ This link has a sing from her album. It's got Method man in it too.

tell me what you think about it

someone that agrees with me....Beyonce is garbage in my opinion

Originally posted by spinninrecords

damn hard on her?.. i've been tryin to figure that out... why so many people dislike her... guess I'll keep her for myself... come here Beyonce... daddy luvs ya!:D

We've agreed on a lot of things...but this is one of the things we've agreed to disagree on. Can't stand her music, but then again I've told ya how I dont mind watching her videos. I'll make one exception and admit I like "Baby Boy," which ya filled me in on a while ago.

I knew she was gonna blow up as soon as I saw her in dat "No No No" video, come on now, y'all know she looked dope as hell...but she's wack now, she got all fat and shit and she looks all cheap and hoed-out all da time. Plus she tries to be all ghetto and do f'in Maybelline commercials at da same time. I say

Bey-atch-say can eat a dizack. :2guns:

"You see I'm ambidextrous - I slap ass with both hands."

790953.jpg