Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Markus Schulz = Space's savior

djdekan

Guest saleen351

did he play his yaz track? still love that track...

MS is a great dj.... you guys really need to take your heads out of all these euro trash dj's asses...:idea:

Originally posted by saleen351

did he play his yaz track? still love that track...

MS is a great dj.... you guys really need to take your heads out of all these euro trash dj's asses...:idea:

Markus is from Germany, and plays Euro sutff.. just is that he's living in America and is grea.. so that you know!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by liquidx

Markus is from Germany, and plays Euro sutff.. just is that he's living in America and is grea.. so that you know!!!

yea, he plays tons of euro tracks, but he lives here in miami, and i'm not sure where hes from, i do know he spent some years out in Arizona, but the pt is you people only show up whe its euro trash djs.... and then you are forced to hear a local since they are opeing, and all of sudden, you fockers realize our locals are just as good:idea:

Markus was def. out of hand last nite. i catch his show every weekend on 93.1, but this was my first time seeing him live. oh, and he's an incredible producer as well, as his remixes of As The Rush Comes, Intuition, and many others are making their ways into many dj's record box.

Back to topic, why is it that markus does not have a residency anywhere in florida. This guy is not only an amazing producer, got the best radio show besides for the essential mix, but is a very good dj. Space give him a residency, this dude deserves it for what he has done for florida with his work.

Yeah Markus is fricking great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hear his show everyweekend as well, anc have the pleasure to chat with him while the show is on, along with all the tranceaddicts on the global chat.:tongue::D

And Saleen, HE IS from Germany so that you know;) . And guess who is opening for an EURO TRASH DJ saleen.. yes. Markus Schulz is opening for Armin van Buuren.. aaaaaaaand, he opened for Tiesto:D . Markus should be where he could get recognized biiig!! cause he deserves it, if he doesnt get that here in USA or Miami, he should go to Europe, I know for sure he'd become big!!!

I love!!!

Markus Schulz - You wont see me cry ( deepsky remix ) and his newest remix!:eek: