Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how was the after space party?

nexusgroove

Originally posted by mursa

got to Space at 1035pm friday and i arrive home at 1203pm saturday . Both legs cramped up , but still with a smile in my face . The club was packed but had a nice friendly atmosphere to it, not too hardcore and alot of women ....met some people and even saw some old high school classmates .

All in all a great night ...........big ups to candyroll, mjm , nmotion and whoever elses name i forgot .

DJ's :

Tiesto was really good , sometimes a lil too soft (girly) type trance but overall very nice indeed , the last 1h15 of his set were the best .

Markus Shultz ..............wow , this guy impressed me alot ( too bad he had to open up in the hip hop room ( no space) . This guy should go a housesession with Oscar G ...:cool:

Cue & Fain ( i know i got their names wrong ) .... ...we're also good , had me flying throught the half filled dancefloor ..... with some classics such as "meet her at the loveparade" and some proggy stuff house/hardhouse

YO MURSA!!!

HIT ME UP AIM!!!!