Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do u drink???

my delima is a that i just starting drinking again

after about 2 months off...i wasnt seeing the results i wanted to

and it was due to the drinking ...but i started again and im tryin to bulk....so im gaining no matter what

but i dont wanna get a belly ...

and this weekend ...i was hanging out with my boy

who doesnt drink at all...and looks great but working out is all he does ...

so im wondering what i want more ...a social life an good body

or a nonexistent social life and look great...

i kinda know what im gonna do..but im wondering how u ppl feel about....you and ur gym life/drinking

well.... i dont drink at all really anyway... so working out and maintaining a fit body is more of a reason not to.

u can drink socially... and still have a good time and a good social life... u dont have to drink an entire keg every weekend and get tanked... u know? u can spare a few extra calories from drinking as long as u know ur gonna work out and burn them off. if thats even enough.. idk cuz i dont drink. :)

equal balance of both is ideal... a lil more of the other will be a big problem... because you dont want to turn into "your friend" who is a lil obsessive with the whole thing, and on the flipside you dont want to turn into an alc... however if you maintain a healthy medium its all good... it would be the same as buying a sports car, and not ever opening it up or having anyone to drive with you... so what you you look great, but youre bored as shit, or have nothing to do...

Originally posted by naughtybabe

NO its not my favorite "new" smiley... :blank:

Im just saying blah blah to Koester because

you look great.. there is nothing wrong in

drinking a little, just dont make it a habbit

and become Ozzy all over again... ;):laugh:

lol

:laugh: :laugh:

markooooooooooo!!!!!

To me... I will not get soooo crazy in the summer time. I try to stick to my normal routine. But I enjoy drinking on the weekends... I slipped up a little this summer so far. But it is more because of the hours I have been putting in at work. Normally I would double up on the cardio after a weekend of drinking.

But I refuse to let the gym control my social life. I like to be in decent shape. But I enjoy having my fun as well... ;)

Always remember to REWARD yourself. :aright:

I added together the caloric content of my drinks, when I used to drink a lot more...ONe double Bacardi Limon W/ a spalsh of Pineapple was 300+ calories. I used to have two or even three of those, and weighted about 20 lbs more than I do now. I pretty much hardly drink now due to that very reason...

Originally posted by fineones

my delima is a that i just starting drinking again

after about 2 months off...i wasnt seeing the results i wanted to

and it was due to the drinking ...but i started again and im tryin to bulk....so im gaining no matter what

but i dont wanna get a belly ...

and this weekend ...i was hanging out with my boy

who doesnt drink at all...and looks great but working out is all he does ...

so im wondering what i want more ...a social life an good body

or a nonexistent social life and look great...

i kinda know what im gonna do..but im wondering how u ppl feel about....you and ur gym life/drinking

Heres what you do. stop drinking. U can do w/out all the excess calories. IF u are still worried about going out & having a good time, take drugs. Try not to overdo it as some may burn away muscle. Just compensate w/ some extra calories after a drug binge. Or u could take K or G, wich should allow u to be loose & have no ill effects on ur working out.

Problem solved

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Heres what you do. stop drinking. U can do w/out all the excess calories. IF u are still worried about going out & having a good time, take drugs. Try not to overdo it as some may burn away muscle. Just compensate w/ some extra calories after a drug binge. Or u could take K or G, wich should allow u to be loose & have no ill effects on ur working out.

Problem solved

great ill have abs and a brain that aint worth shit...:aright: