Danny Howells at Trust....

Guest jroo
Originally posted by kken

me: OFF THE HOOK???

pete: yeah! off the hook... he was...

me: and *I*'m the stuttering fuck???

hahhahahaahhahahahhahahhahahha:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by kken

Oh we heard all about it Saturday night...

pete: man, digweed he was... he was... digweed...

me: ...

pete: i'm telling you, he was... he was... he was o-o-o-o-o-oooo...

me: ...

pete: you gotta believe me, digweed was... he was... he was... o-o-o-o-oooo...

me:...

me: OFF THE HOOK???

pete: yeah! off the hook... he was...

me: and *I*'m the stuttering fuck???

At least he didn't try to sing to you. :D

Originally posted by magic8ball

Just because it wasn't as hard as he normally plays doesn't mean it wasn't good! I'm disappointed that he has to reach ridiculous bpms to get some love from everyone here : (

I think it was a nice set - more appropriate for a lounge, but nice, nonetheless.

girlie, i met you that night and you looked like you were enjoying yourself. . .good

but danny doesn't normally play "hard" or shift to ridiculous bpms. . .that's not what i expected or wanted. . .if we're going to get technical here, the programming sucked. . .normally, danny's fantastic when it comes to that. . .maybe it's the longer sets the marathons that give him room to do allahdat. . .

but the dude's still human, even richie has his off nights ;)

still got love for danny. . .no need to say that

Originally posted by scratchapella

btw, about the big "T". . . i seriously thought he meant somefink like "timeout" (like, "timeout, i'm not going to DJ tonight")

ok, now we'll let that die here. :D

haha - I believe many also thought it meant "Twilo"! :D

Hell, I also did when he started doing that right after Twilo closed...but then, after he continued doing that a year after Twilo closed kinda got me suspicious.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by raver_mania

haha - I believe many also thought it meant "Twilo"! :D

Hell, I also did when he started doing that right after Twilo closed...but then, after he continued doing that a year after Twilo closed kinda got me suspicious.

well, somebody get on the horn and ask him what the fuck is up. maybe tengillia's mob forced him into playing a bad set and praising danny t. it wouldnt surprise me if ol' dickie V i mean danny t did shit like that.

Originally posted by jroo

well, somebody get on the horn and ask him what the fuck is up. maybe tengillia's mob forced him into playing a bad set and praising danny t. it wouldnt surprise me if ol' dickie V i mean danny t did shit like that.

:confused:

Originally posted by scratchapella

girlie, i met you that night and you looked like you were enjoying yourself. . .good

but danny doesn't normally play "hard" or shift to ridiculous bpms. . .that's not what i expected or wanted. . .if we're going to get technical here, the programming sucked. . .normally, danny's fantastic when it comes to that. . .maybe it's the longer sets the marathons that give him room to do allahdat. . .

but the dude's still human, even richie has his off nights ;)

still got love for danny. . .no need to say that

I shouldn't have used the word "hard", but usually he's more upbeat and more creative. Seemed a bit mellower than the norm but I had fun. He was, though, not sober.