Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Originally posted by incredulous

Yes, i am still alive :D

Oh great... And I was just starting to catch up to your posts per day... :cuss: :cuss:

We finally got the Health and Fitness Board...

Nice to see you peekin your head in here... We thought someone had you all tied up in the basement. :laugh:

Originally posted by incredulous

Yes, i am still alive :D

just like that??? you think im going to take you back into my life, just like that... you come into my life like a bull through a china cabinet, posting away like we were going to be something... then poof just like that you tell me youre going out for cigarettes and i dont here from you for years!!! i dont think so buddy... think about the children! think about the children!!! just kidding, welcome back, hopefully youll stay... :D

Originally posted by dgmodel

just like that??? you think im going to take you back into my life, just like that... you come into my life like a bull through a china cabinet, posting away like we were going to be something... then poof just like that you tell me youre going out for cigarettes and i dont here from you for years!!! i dont think so buddy... think about the children! think about the children!!! just kidding, welcome back, hopefully youll stay... :D

:jawdrop::laugh:

hehehe, i still can't believe it, but welcome back, man :aright:

thats the funniest thing i read all day:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

that's so funny :laugh:

thanks for welcoming me back everyone:D