boobiepants

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by whadupg

See Kaydup - it wasn't me that did the hooking up with phil :tongue:

Afterhours was cool - but I almost fell over and my arm's all bruised where I tried catching myself :( F'ing toolbox :mad:

bandit gets none of that shit, that dog is just a beast, eats his dry food and f'n rules, he is the bestest thing ever:)

No steroids, just creatine.

I had a damn good weekend. Studio 3 was hot, but fun. Thanks to everybody that came down to Da Sawdust Joint. Flavaplugz was holding it down:dj: :aright:. We had a hell of a lineup sarurday night. Flava, Chaser, Joe Mama, Todd Hana, my buddy Jared, and even I got on the decks for a very special plugged up sunrise set:laugh: (it wasn't pretty). The party got smaller, but kept rocking until the Sox game was over. The only people we were missing for a complete Boston CP meetup were Kaydup, J5, and xlr8d. We deffinately have to do it again sometime.

well considering i left festers, went to the beach at 7am, stayed there till 1:30pm, drove somewhere in the middle of connecticut (3.5 hours away), helped a friend move shit from one broken down uhaul to one that works, drove 3 more hours home, i passed out pretty early last night-- i'll admit it-- i couldnt hang.

Originally posted by unclefester401

No steroids, just creatine.

I had a damn good weekend. Studio 3 was hot, but fun. Thanks to everybody that came down to Da Sawdust Joint. Flavaplugz was holding it down:dj: :aright:. We had a hell of a lineup sarurday night. Flava, Chaser, Joe Mama, Todd Hana, my buddy Jared, and even I got on the decks for a very special plugged up sunrise set:laugh: (it wasn't pretty). The party got smaller, but kept rocking until the Sox game was over. The only people we were missing for a complete Boston CP meetup were Kaydup, J5, and xlr8d. We deffinately have to do it again sometime.

Sorry I missed the sunrise set - thanks for playing afterhours host :kiss2: Good end to a great weekend :D

Originally posted by groovefire

I take no offense from a guy at an afterhours looking like Harry Belafonte.

I'm not old enough to understand your humor. Could you rephrase this in "Gen Y" terms?

The only disappointment I had all weekend was watching everyone cower from the dance floor because of the heat. People were afraid to go near the thing, but everyone had to try not to dance. That was frustrating, butwhatcanyado?

It was really nice to hang out with the crew from this board. It was good meeting Stymie and Whadupg for the first time. I liked studio 3 and the music was really good but I just couldn't get into it cause it was so hot! It was fun hanging with everyone.

The party was a blast! Thanks for the hat Nyis - I can't wait to see some of the pictures from this night. Actually I know some that I never want to see and I'm leaving it up to Fester to destroy those :tongue:

I was the only one who ended up going to the beach everyone else fell asleep. I just couldn't waste such a beautiful day. We will have to do it all again soon :D

Team J5 where did you go?

actually, in my blackouted drunken mode saturday night, i thought i saw ras there. i was thinking about it when i sobered up the next day and tried to piece together the night. wasnt sure if i really did or was just imagining it. one could only be so lucky

:cool:

we didnt get IN the place till 11:45.

but that was definately me jamming in the middle of the 120 degree dance floor for the last hour! :)

Originally posted by teamj5

actually, in my blackouted drunken mode saturday night, i thought i saw ras there. i was thinking about it when i sobered up the next day and tried to piece together the night. wasnt sure if i really did or was just imagining it. one could only be so lucky

:cool: