boobiepants

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys I really had a good time!

You should have seen the hats! Fester had his Groovefire pirate hat on :D

The funniest thing was when we were all wondering what time it was and NYIS looked at his phone and it was exactly 4:20. I also tried to show Jess where the beach was until we realized that I drove there last time and didn't walk to it.

Razzle Dazzle - you know who this is I just have a different name on this board. Check your pm's

We had an amazing weekend here in NY.......well at Centro-Fly, outside of those doors I have no idea what happened in the city. I pretty much lived there for the weekend between Digweed on Thursday and Oakenfold on Friday. This weekend was a monumental one for Centro-fly.

1)At a time when the whole country is suffereing finacially and people are claiming the death of big clubs and Rockstar DJs, Centro-fly had its biggest two consecutive days in it's Four year History.............6000 people in two days when every other club in Manhattan was a ghost town. I'm just really proud of everyone here that helped pull it off.

2)Simultaneously while we were having our huge weekend here in NY the owners of Centro-Fly and Carl Kennedy were in Ibiza. Why? They were doing the worldwide release of Centro-Fly Music at Pacha which Pete Tong also broadcast live on the BBC's Radio1 for a few million listeners.

For everyone who is still making nightlife happen, which all of this shows it still is........Thank you!

It was such an awesome night, it was so cool that all the Boston CP and the new RI CP'ers where able to get together and party! It was such a blast and Festers was a much needed night, cheers dude for inviting Mike and I, we had such a great time:D The DJ's all night where sick and partying with everyone was so sweet!!!:D :D

Jules you are such a cutie! And NY always coming through on the:bong: at all the right times!

I wish that we all lived a little closer so that we could have times like those every weekend, but then again I probably would be dead if that was the case...:laugh:

ALL of the DJ's I must say once again where the top of the night, I was thankfully able to dance my arse off at Fester's because it was too hot at Studio 3, and I was itching to do so...

Hope that we can get you guys up here for the Howell's or PvD night. Both should be a fun time and I would love to get to hang with you guys again!

Originally posted by ras67

was i at the wrong party? you were there too prplhz?

why didnt you say hi?

btw... jules, of COURSE i know who you are!

I had no idea who you were??? What were you wearing??? I was at the party from like 1 - until 5 or so.... We probably did talk and I or you just don't remember....:laugh:

Hi guys!

It was a great weekend, and I had an awesome, sweaty, ridiculous time in Nweport and @ Fester's. I got to finally meet some more Boston peeps. (prplhaze, nyis, flavanugs, stymie, and more...forgive me if I left you out...I was a little bit drunk.;) ) Groovefire owned that joint. As always, Fester ROCKS (read it on a bathroom wall...must be true!). And flavanugs threw down some of the gayest house north on NYC, baybeee...I was lovin every minit of that shit!

Originally posted by foxylady69

Hi guys!

It was a great weekend, and I had an awesome, sweaty, ridiculous time in Nweport and @ Fester's. I got to finally meet some more Boston peeps. (prplhaze, nyis, flavanugs, stymie, and more...forgive me if I left you out...I was a little bit drunk.;) )

ok. how could there have been MORE people in that small room that i actually didnt meet....??? foxy and prplhz??? i was wearing jeans and a black tank top-- and my friends were all sitting on the first couch.... AND YOU GUYS?

Originally posted by ras67

ok. how could there have been MORE people in that small room that i actually didnt meet....??? foxy and prplhz??? i was wearing jeans and a black tank top-- and my friends were all sitting on the first couch.... AND YOU GUYS?

Next time ras just ask me to introduce you to everyone. :rolleyes: