Clubplanet Nightlife Community

some pic from July 5th party

yeah if you pm people on cp that means you want them.. hahah you didn't know.. if you pm her 3 times you are going steady!!!!

how you been btw... we haven't really been out in the past few weeks:) we've benn staying in being old!

Originally posted by dani672

yeah if you pm people on cp that means you want them.. hahah you didn't know.. if you pm her 3 times you are going steady!!!!

how you been btw... we haven't really been out in the past few weeks:) we've benn staying in being old!

just busy at work and home

Originally posted by badassmafuka

INTERESTING ME AND ERICA GOING OUT..... I AM CONFUSED LAST TIME I CHECKED I WAS GOING OUT WITH KELLY0616

Oh, right. My fault, I was actually thinking kelly616 when I wrote erica127. Same shit, either way.

Originally posted by dani672

You're pretty much always finding an excuse to stay home. You're either going to a wedding or "working". Either way, Who cares?

I was doing some digging around and BOY do i feel bad for the neighbors who had to catch a glimpse of these guests coming & going.

First off, we have nothing but a bunch of jersey shores finest juicebags. Nothing new there :rolleyes:

Then we have a bunch of skanky sluts with terrible streaks in their hair that look like they have been around the block (and thensome)

Its sort of like a New Jersey assembly line that produces nothing but the finest:

men, are a breed of trashy, juiced up guidos who think they are gods gift

Ladies, a bunch of dirty skanks, with far too many surgical procedures, terrible high lights/low lights/dye jobs & WAYYY too much make up.

You people will fit right in the village :rolleyes: