Clubplanet Nightlife Community

digga diggaaaaaa

TOOOOOOOOOOCH TOOOOOOOOOOOCH.........................

cd???????, you say wasup and a brotha dont get no cd!!!!!!!!!!!!.........got your message ya freak azz mutha fucka...............

good seeing ya, and where was bugout????, hiding in your pocket????, he couldnt say wasup?????????? HA HA HA HA......

and sorry to everyone for making surf so HOT, me and the crew are just so damm SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, WE MAKE ALL THE JERSEY SHORE SO DAMM HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see ya around TOOOOOOOOCH................................

THANK GOD I AM STILL ALIVE THIS MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

dani............sup...............digga put it in cruise control thursday night and slowly coasted through the weekend...................!!!

i saw the ring before death a few times, i just took more medz and snapped out of it...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and mr. tooch, where is fury, last i heard he was face first on the beach, i heard he was trying to swim his way to the lost city of ATLANTIS??????????, poor kid........

and you have to tell fury to stop bringing his own music in his disk man to listen too when he is at the clubs...............he needs to start dancing to the same beat as the rest of the club!!!!!!!!!

i think the music stopped in a break of a song and fury was still dancing and singing...............................MAY GOD HELP HIS SOLE

Originally posted by roddigga

dani............sup...............digga put it in cruise control thursday night and slowly coasted through the weekend...................!!!

i saw the ring before death a few times, i just took more medz and snapped out of it...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and mr. tooch, where is fury, last i heard he was face first on the beach, i heard he was trying to swim his way to the lost city of ATLANTIS??????????, poor kid........

and you have to tell fury to stop bringing his own music in his disk man to listen too when he is at the clubs...............he needs to start dancing to the same beat as the rest of the club!!!!!!!!!

i think the music stopped in a break of a song and fury was still dancing and singing...............................MAY GOD HELP HIS SOLE

:laugh: poor dan:)

i am grounded.. so i didn't go out this weekend:)

TOOOOOOOOOOCH TOOOOOOOOOOOCH.........................

cd???????, you say wasup and a brotha dont get no cd!!!!!!!!!!!!.........got your message ya freak azz mutha fucka...............

good seeing ya, and where was bugout????, hiding in your pocket????, he couldnt say wasup?????????? HA HA HA HA......

and sorry to everyone for making surf so HOT, me and the crew are just so damm SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, WE MAKE ALL THE JERSEY SHORE SO DAMM HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see ya around TOOOOOOOOCH................................

THANK GOD I AM STILL ALIVE THIS MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

ur outta control--nuff said :D

zee............my sweet enchilada, yes i was at surf.........i was waving numerous times from the air conditioner i was stuck in front of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................................i was in no condition to see nor hold a decent conversation............!!!!!!!!!!!!, i did the world a favor by not speaking to anyone...........................

i appologize, and as punishment to myself you do not have to give me nookie for 24 hours, can we handle that!!!!!!!!!!

broz, pls translate your post!!!!!!!!......direct traffic????????

and to MR. DJ MARK TOOOOOOOOOOOOCH TOOOOOOOOOOOCH

was that a sixers jersey you were sportin?????, my 7 year old brother lost his this weekend, was that his?????????, ha ha ha.........

SEE YA ALL LABOR DAY WEEKEND

zee............my sweet enchilada, yes i was at surf.........i was waving numerous times from the air conditioner i was stuck in front of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................................i was in no condition to see nor hold a decent conversation............!!!!!!!!!!!!, i did the world a favor by not speaking to anyone...........................

i appologize, and as punishment to myself you do not have to give me nookie for 24 hours, can we handle that!!!!!!!!!!

broz, pls translate your post!!!!!!!!......direct traffic????????

and to MR. DJ MARK TOOOOOOOOOOOOCH TOOOOOOOOOOOCH

was that a sixers jersey you were sportin?????, my 7 year old brother lost his this weekend, was that his?????????, ha ha ha.........

SEE YA ALL LABOR DAY WEEKEND

ahahahah it was bugouts ask him...lol...if ya dont know u better ask somebodyyyyyyyyy...did i get u on camera?

yeah some people just get so fucked up the decide to go into their cars for a ride and then decide to just pull over and get out at the Jersey Shore and not knowing how fucked up they are decide to jump in the road and start directing traffic. The problem is that the police don't like you taking their jobs away from them.lol

And Zee- the comment was for if ya got it flaunt it and I loved the tat, thought it was niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccceeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Tooch I better see you at DEKO tomorrow or should I say tonight.

Back in the scene, Back in the Scene. hahaha

Peace

broz.........ok great, but once again pls elaborate, b/c we all can state non-sense stories of what people do when the get all krunked up.........i mean this weekend i saw a little bunny rabbit following me around all weekend...............bothered the hell out of me, i chased him around seaside for hours, then i realized he was harmless so i let him stay!!!!!

but are you trying to say the mr. fury got of the car and started directing traffic, or yourself..............?????? just curious.............