Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank you to Kosta P & George......

Originally posted by vsoto212

Kosta thank you for hooken it up on Saturday @ MERGE & George its always a pleasure and thanks again for the drinks. Thank god the lights stayed on that night, lol..

Victor Soto

Just stumbled across this. Anytime bro. Who would have thougt the day would come you and I being civil. Fuck at this rate pigs will fly, hell will freeze over, Tribecca will once again be "cool" Kirk Lopez will actually have a female girlfriend and milleniapro and I will actually have a drink together!!!

Just fuckin around bro!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

Just stumbled across this. Anytime bro. Who would have thougt the day would come you and I being civil. Fuck at this rate pigs will fly, hell will freeze over, Tribecca will once again be "cool" Kirk Lopez will actually have a female girlfriend and milleniapro and I will actually have a drink together!!!

Just fuckin around bro!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , lol. I sure needed a laugh...Ah no sweat man. It was all a misunderstanding in the past. Might be going Saturday for the Retro Metro. Always went to Metro for that and plus Richie plays the best I know so far. Enjoy the rest of the summer.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by njstacked2

Who are those guys in the picture...are those guys "Bigtime Industry Types"

Yeah...Kosta...thanks for watching my back the other weekend when I ......"ripped a .......................................off the bar"

First one is Arkadi, he bartends in the city at a few venues. Then its Jerry X he works the door at Deko, then me and then Alen Ash Kosta's best friend, lol..

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , lol. I sure needed a laugh...Ah no sweat man. It was all a misunderstanding in the past. Might be going Saturday for the Retro Metro. Always went to Metro for that and plus Richie plays the best I know so far. Enjoy the rest of the summer.

Victor Soto

Ill be at the door once again No need to wait on line.

Ill see ya this weekend.

Stacked no prob bro!!!!! as gay as they are those frozen drinks were fucking awesome!!!!