Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fierydesire

Mondays . . .

. . . suck. After a long weekend I don't wanna be at work :frust::unhappy: I wanna be in bed . . . I'm in pain today as well . . . my neck is killing me :(. . . can someone be my masseus?

Just one of those days, where ya wake up on the wrong side of the bed . . . bla bla bla :cuss:

i woke up this morning from one of the oddest dreams ive had in a long time... it was nothing significant just took place four years ago and it was so vivid and realistic that i woke up wondering wtf is dream and what is real... threw my whole day off...

Yeah... I hear that. Mondays suck even more when they are as long as mine is going to be... :banghead:

Today should be my last double for a little while. :D

I can finally get back on track at the damn GYM. :(

Hummmm. Massages always lead to a little bit of this :hump: and a little bit of this :makeout: and a little more of this :licker:

element: that smilie is soo cute . . . the head bangin one, damn babes you work crazy hours. . . I could never do that

. . . haha I'll take the massage ;):tongue: and the stuff that follows :lickit:

dg those kinda dreams suck but yet they can be good . . . but I do hate when it feels like it was an actuality, that pisses me off :mad:

Originally posted by fierydesire

element: that smilie is soo cute . . . the head bangin one, damn babes you work crazy hours. . . I could never do that

. . . haha I'll take the massage ;):tongue: and the stuff that follows :lickit:

Money drives me. Otherwise I would not be able to do it either. But thankfully it is over for a little while. My body is so drained from the last 2 weeks. I slept from 12am Saturday night till 11am Sunday morning. Then from 1:30 Sunday Afternoon till 11pm Sunday night. :zzz: Caught up on some sleep. :D