Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fierydesire

Guys Always Look

Recommended Posts

whenever a chick walks down the street, guys ALWAYS look . . . like its innate, doesn't matter if they have a wedding ring or not. . . always scopin the chicas . . . yea girls look as well, but not as frequent nor as blatent . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fierydesire

whenever a chick walks down the street, guys ALWAYS look . . . like its innate, doesn't matter if they have a wedding ring or not. . . always scopin the chicas . . . yea girls look as well, but not as frequent nor as blatent . . .

And you know you love it. :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fierydesire

element: Actually it depends on who is looking ;):tongue: Some guys got the killer stare like shit your burning a hole in my outfit . . . don't they wish they had X-ray vision :rolleyes::funny:

Lynne: :laugh: damn gawkers!~!

I never blatenly (SP) stare at someone. It is a little rude. But if my eye is caught it is only nature to take a second look...

I find it funny when you get that over the shoulder look back. Then you have those ladies who never look back. But they change there whole hip motion... :D

Gotta love the sunglasses... Never know where those eyes are looking. :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by elementx

I find it funny when you get that over the shoulder look back. Then you have those ladies who never look back. But they change there whole hip motion... :D

Gotta love the sunglasses... Never know where those eyes are looking. :cool:

:laugh: :laugh:

shoulder look back . . . I have done double takes . . . whats weird is guys who stare at you on the train . . . its like come on man, it makes me feel awkard, walkin down the street its cool cause u walk by and leave but being stuck on the train with gawkers, ugh sucks :shaky::shake::worry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fierydesire

:laugh: :laugh:

shoulder look back . . . I have done double takes . . . whats weird is guys who stare at you on the train . . . its like come on man, it makes me feel awkard, walkin down the street its cool cause u walk by and leave but being stuck on the train with gawkers, ugh sucks :shaky::shake::worry:

If a person is going to gawk in an area where there is no escape. They should at least say something. Other wise what is the sense of taking a second look. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by elementx

I never blatenly (SP) stare at someone. It is a little rude. But if my eye is caught it is only nature to take a second look...

same here ..

I find it funny when you get that over the shoulder look back. Then you have those ladies who never look back. But they change there whole hip motion... :D

Gotta love the sunglasses... Never know where those eyes are looking. :cool:

true for both,. :laugh:

for me personally, i never use that "x-ray" looking stuff. That's just freaky.

But in some way, it only feels natural for guys to be the ones checking out the girlies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djreesa

what sucks the most is when theres a hottie in the train and they keep catching you staring at them....

Then don't stare... Talk to the lady... :idea:

If she doesn't seem the least bit interested in convo...

WALK AWAY and leave her alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djreesa

what sucks the most is when theres a hottie in the train and they keep catching you staring at them....

yeah, cuz it's like "come on"! it's a train. what else am i going to look at :rolleyes:

I find myself 1) acknowledging a girl on the train, thru little eye contact or a smile 2) seeing if she has a wedding ring (which most women who commute on long beach do :mad:.) and 3) if i do go for it, i put down the staring and just come out and give her a compliment.

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djreesa

what sucks the most is when theres a hottie in the train and they keep catching you staring at them....

true but its hard to say something, IDK picking up someone on the train is weird :shaky:

gmc: I always check the weddin band as well, sucks man I remember when I NEVER looked, b/c how many 17-18 years are married anyways . . . being 23 I ALWAYS check, but then again many men don't wear theirs :nono: tsk tsk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fierydesire

true but its hard to say something, IDK picking up someone on the train is weird :shaky:

gmc: I always check the weddin band as well, sucks man I remember when I NEVER looked, b/c how many 17-18 years are married anyways . . . being 23 I ALWAYS check, but then again many men don't wear theirs :nono: tsk tsk

I am pretty surprised. Alot of people meet people on there travels to and from work. I would rather meet someone there than someone in a club. At least you have a better chance of someone having their head on straight.

Not only that. It helps the time pass between your travels to strike up conversations with various people. male or Female. Not necesarily to pick them up.

I don't know. :confused:

Anyway all this talk about travels. I have to get out of this office and over to my other one... See you all in a few... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by elementx

I am pretty surprised. Alot of people meet people on there travels to and from work. I would rather meet someone there than someone in a club. At least you have a better chance of someone having their head on straight.

Not only that. It helps the time pass between your travels to strike up conversations with various people. male or Female. Not necesarily to pick them up.

I don't know. :confused:

Anyway all this talk about travels. I have to get out of this office and over to my other one... See you all in a few... ;)

at least in a club or bar you can run away if their wack, in a train you gotta wait till the next stop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liar!! . . . I think all men look, and if ya say ya don't thats BS

element: your aproach on the train I understand but as long as its polite and not some dirty ass greasy line. . . Ive talked to ppl on the train but that was like 4 or 5 am when Im comin home or some shit. . . but never during rush hour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fierydesire

Liar!! . . . I think all men look, and if ya say ya don't thats BS

element: your aproach on the train I understand but as long as its polite and not some dirty ass greasy line. . . Ive talked to ppl on the train but that was like 4 or 5 am when Im comin home or some shit. . . but never during rush hour

i look ..but have no balls to approach :blank:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fierydesire

eyes are fine, but those big ass teta's I guess its hard not to look at them . . . but come on gawking aint cool man:rolleyes: :tongue:

i look. and either one of 4 things usually happen.

1- they smile and admire the flattery.

2- i walk up to them and say hello

3- they walk up to me and say hello

4- the turn away in utter disgust.

it's a tough world out there. and it ain't easy being single and getting laid. so u take em however u can get em.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by FlipsSOE

i look. and either one of 4 things usually happen.

4- the turn away in utter disgust.

it's a tough world out there. and it ain't easy being single and getting laid. so u take em however u can get em.

:laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×