Clubplanet Nightlife Community

more photos of BIG STUFF aka HOUSEPIG4REAL

Originally posted by johnholmes

ur also still a fat slob there with ur 40 yr old friend

YOU SHOULD SERIOUSLY SEEK HELP BECAUSE EVERYONE ON HERE AGREES THAT YOU STALKING ME! WHO ARE YOUR FRIENDS? LMAO YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE BALLS TO SHOW FACE YOU HIDE LIKE A LIL' FAGGET! AND I SERIOUS GET OFF THAT YOU ARE HIDING FROM ME! KEEP IT UP IT DOES WONDERS FOR MY EGO! :D

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

I WOULD NOT LAUGH IF I WERE YOU! THAT 40 YEAR OLD HAS A BODY THAT YOU'D ONLY DREAM TO HAVE! GO TO WWW.SICKTRACKS.COM INTO THE PHOTO GALLERY UNDER "FITBUNZ" SHE BLOWS EVERY GIRL OUTTA THE WATER!!! SO BITE YOUR TONGUE BITCH!

....yea....that's great....now if i had commented on her body....then you would actually for once make sense in one of your half wit replies......................

I WOULD NOT LAUGH IF I WERE YOU! THAT 40 YEAR OLD HAS A BODY THAT YOU'D ONLY DREAM TO HAVE! GO TO WWW.SICKTRACKS.COM INTO THE PHOTO GALLERY UNDER "FITBUNZ" SHE BLOWS EVERY GIRL OUTTA THE WATER!!! SO BITE YOUR TONGUE BITCH!

But does it really matter, the 40 yr old isn't you, your still husky...

Originally posted by carguy2003

But does it really matter, the 40 yr old isn't you, your still husky...

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER I'M HUSKY OR THIN I'LL STILL BE AN ARROGANT ASSHOLE! WHAT DO YOU THINK SOMEONE IS BETTER THEN ME BECAUSE THEY ARE THINNER? LOLOLOL YEAH OK! AND IF THAT'S THE ONLY THING THEY CAN THINK OF TO WHICH WOULD JUSTIFY THEMSELVES BEING BETTER THEN ME WELL THEN THAT'S FCUKIN PATHETIC

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER I'M HUSKY OR THIN I'LL STILL BE AN ARROGANT ASSHOLE! WHAT DO YOU THINK SOMEONE IS BETTER THEN ME BECAUSE THEY ARE THINNER? LOLOLOL YEAH OK! AND IF THAT'S THE ONLY THING THEY CAN THINK OF TO WHICH WOULD JUSTIFY THEMSELVES BEING BETTER THEN ME WELL THEN THAT'S FCUKIN PATHETIC

i actually agree that allot of people think they are better than others because of thier "look". True beauty is on the inside .

yes actually i have to agree with ya house.... she has a slammin body... i think she competes professionally.. if i am not mistaken..

Originally posted by misk

....thank u captain obvious.....still what the fuck is your point about her body?!....take some ritalin......

MY POINT WITH THE AGE COMMENT IS THAT SHE DOES NOT LOOK 40! NOW SHUT THE FCUK UP BEFORE I CRACK YOU IN HALF! AND STAY THE FCUK OFF MY POSTS!

MY POINT WITH THE AGE COMMENT IS THAT SHE DOES NOT LOOK 40! NOW SHUT THE FCUK UP BEFORE I CRACK YOU IN HALF! AND STAY THE FCUK OFF MY POSTS!

....OoOOoOoOh....this is gettin heavy!

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO HER THAT I'M NOT BLUFFING! THESE ISN'T INTERNET BALLS TALKING I FOLLOW THROUGH ON MY THREATS! :rolleyes::laugh:

...sweetie.....do yourself a favor and stop typing....u make yourself look worse with every post........internet threats are really cool and all......but really......let's not get ahead of ourselves..you're so big and bad....and so good at finding people....next time you're down the shore....COME UP TO ME......seriously....and put your money where your mouth is......this is like the 4th time you have tried to threaten me........

Originally posted by misk

...sweetie.....do yourself a favor and stop typing....u make yourself look worse with every post........internet threats are really cool and all......but really......let's not get ahead of ourselves..you're so big and bad....and so good at finding people....next time you're down the shore....COME UP TO ME......seriously....and put your money where your mouth is......this is like the 4th time you have tried to threaten me........

Iwill personally give any girl $500 if they bitch slap this girl (BIG STUFF) and embarrass her....photos, prefererably of her baby hand. I know its not even worth fighting her or bs but she talks so much shit. I am so sick of this FAT FUCKING MESS.