Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
gqsmuv

Your take on Jin

yo ghost, what are you trying to say?

yeah, Jin's that asian cat who tore through freestyle fridays...on the real, the buzz on the street is that this kid's nice, in terms of free-ing...but they still haven't tested him interms of an actual written track...he made two mixed cd's...the second is pretty hot...his album was supposed to have the title Almost Famous, but you know who took that...he's 2nd freestyle cd has that name i believe...his album is taking a while cuz Ruff Ryders are pushing it back...if anyone knows this industry well, RR made a smart move in hibernating this cat

Originally posted by gqsmuv

yo ghost, what are you trying to say?

yeah, Jin's that asian cat who tore through freestyle fridays...on the real, the buzz on the street is that this kid's nice, in terms of free-ing...but they still haven't tested him interms of an actual written track...he made two mixed cd's...the second is pretty hot...his album was supposed to have the title Almost Famous, but you know who took that...he's 2nd freestyle cd has that name i believe...his album is taking a while cuz Ruff Ryders are pushing it back...if anyone knows this industry well, RR made a smart move in hibernating this cat

He was nice on 106 & Park... I was following him for a while on the freestyle Fridays... He sold me when he freestyled that Rasta and ate him with that Chinese verse... However, I heard a couple tracks he did and he is def a better freestyler...

hahaa...i hear you on that...but fine, trust me, the streetz is liking his 2nd cd as opposed to his first one...if you need a copy, holla at me...

Smilez & Southstar is not bad...they performed for us in a philly party over the long weekend...we're working on bringing them to ny area when they go on BET again...

Jin is definitely an ill freestyler, even catz around my way says that, much more nice than some RR catz...but i won't name as to not open for debate...his track on 2 Fast 2 Furious is pretty tight...

btw, if anyone wants more info about him, or just want to chat about hip hop (they got heads on that forum that KNOWS hip hop, underground and all, from west coast to east coast, bee-lied dat), check out this site:

http://www.holla-front.com