Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone ever take no2 or myoblast???

Originally posted by skince55

what does it do?

Helps your body take in more protein. I believe it promotes Protein Synth.

What happens is your body only alows a certain amount of protein go through your system without breaking it down first. Supposedly this helps more protein get through your system...

I believe MYOSTATIN stops the protein. And this stuff blocks the Myostatin...

Read up on it. I have not read the bottle in some time.:confused:

I think it's a crock of shit. Don't waste your money. Myostatin is the gene that limits muscle growth. They are trying to latch on to research the inhibition of the myostatin gene will allow your body to have absurd muscle growth. It has not been proven that any substance you can buy at your local neighborhood healthfood store can inhibit the myostatin gene.

Now scientists, through the process of genetic engineering have been able to inhibit the myostatin gene in mice and cattle resulting in EXTREMELY muscular mice and cattle, but that type of genetic engineering has not occurred in humans yet, although there has been discussion of developing myostatin inhibitors for humans.

Bottom line - Don't bother. The science isn't there to support this product or similar products.

:blank:

Oh, and as for NO2, no real science behind it either. I've heard mixed reports from persons that have used it. For the price it's just not worth it. If you're gonna spend that much money, you might as well make yourself a batch of Fina and inject away or pick up some D-Bols!

Originally posted by £ddie

I think it's a crock of shit. Don't waste your money. Myostatin is the gene that limits muscle growth. They are trying to latch on to research the inhibition of the myostatin gene will allow your body to have absurd muscle growth. It has not been proven that any substance you can buy at your local neighborhood healthfood store can inhibit the myostatin gene.

Now scientists, through the process of genetic engineering have been able to inhibit the myostatin gene in mice and cattle resulting in EXTREMELY muscular mice and cattle, but that type of genetic engineering has not occurred in humans yet, although there has been discussion of developing myostatin inhibitors for humans.

Bottom line - Don't bother. The science isn't there to support this product or similar products.

:blank:

Well I have tried it. And I did see gains... May have been coincidence. May have been from the supplement. May have been a growth spurt. I don't know. But I felt that it was doing something.

Originally posted by joediesel

did u see results??

i tried no2, but i didnt see anything diffrent. but alot of people said it does work. i wasn't really using it (took half the pills every 3rd day and shit) but from the people that did say it does work...they said you need to do atleast 2 bottles for a diffrence.

Originally posted by elementx

Well I have tried it. And I did see gains... May have been coincidence. May have been from the supplement. May have been a growth spurt. I don't know. But I felt that it was doing something.

Probably a placebo effect. If there was science that supported the functioning of this product, I'd attribute it to the supplement. I've scoured Medline and checked for reports from people on fitness messageboards that have used it, and the general consensus is that it doesn't work--like a lot of the junk out there unfortunately.