Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diet Time

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

July 4th Weekend I gained 5lbs

I need to get back down to 105 by thursday

And suggestions of a quick diet?

Drink 10 Glasses of prune juice a day... I suggest you call out sick from work. Cause you are going to need to be close to a bathroom ALL DAY...

If you have a decent metabolism. I would not worry so much about the 5 lbs. Your body will probably break it down on its own by the end of the week. Just stick with your Cardio and Dancin. :aright:

Originally posted by elementx

Drink 10 Glasses of prune juice a day... I suggest you call out sick from work. Cause you are going to need to be close to a bathroom ALL DAY...

If you have a decent metabolism. I would not worry so much about the 5 lbs. Your body will probably break it down on its own by the end of the week. Just stick with your Cardio and Dancin. :aright:

Why prune juice :confused:

Crash diets are generally ineffective in the long term -- people tend to gain the weight right back. The most you can reasonably expect to lose and keep off is about 2lbs/week.

If you gained the weight over a single weekend, though, my guess is that a lot of it is just food and water weight. Try going back to a sensible diet for the rest of the week and see what happens (like elementx said).

i feel the same way... i feel gross cuz of how i ate this weekend... which wasnt that bad... but my body cant take all the junk food anymore so i feel kinda blah... but im hitting the gym again tonight and gettin back to sensible eating and i should feel better in no time :D

I went to the gym today and I still feel gross

I guess its off to the PRUNE!!!

its kinda like that hollywood diet thing right?

I don't know. That shit looks too nasty to even think about tasting. But I know prune juice works... But like I said. If you drink a decent amout of it. I would not make any plans for the day. :nono:

July 4th Weekend I gained 5lbs

I need to get back down to 105 by thursday

And suggestions of a quick diet?

if you eat alot in one weekend, you cant really gain the 5lbs. if you are normally 105 and are 110 after a weekend, it wont stay. you just feel like it is because you KNOW what you ate(alot is mental). if you work out and maybe eat alittle less(so you feel better) you will be back down 4-5 lbs by th weekend. i woulsnt even worry about it. you have to look at the whole month of eating, not just weekend(the big pic, you know)

Originally posted by incredulous

if you eat alot in one weekend, you cant really gain the 5lbs. if you are normally 105 and are 110 after a weekend, it wont stay. you just feel like it is because you KNOW what you ate(alot is mental). if you work out and maybe eat alittle less(so you feel better) you will be back down 4-5 lbs by th weekend. i woulsnt even worry about it. you have to look at the whole month of eating, not just weekend(the big pic, you know)

OK... So he said it better than I did... :tongue:

yeh id deffninetly stear clear of the prune juice..just cuz its nasty tasting....eckk!!

chances are its mostly water weight...just stay away from sodium..do alil cardio..and eat lil portions to speed up ur metabolism ...adn ull be fine in a week and some

GOOD LUCK!

Originally posted by linabina

i dont see the point in drinking lime juice... does it act like prune juice or what

honesly i am not sure, but my friends that compete always drink it atleast once a day(or put it on thier chicken)

i think it helps get some of the extra water weight off

Originally posted by wideskies

dude! you shoulda read the first part of the thread!

:laugh:

No no... see, I said that 2lbs/week is a realistic goal. An arm is much heavier than 2lbs. A foot a week is a perfectly reasonable way to lose weight! (And you can chop off a few fingers, too, to get that extra "definition"...)