Clubplanet Nightlife Community

it seems like

everybody here knows each other...not just from meet ups....how did most of u ppl meet?

are u from the same hood ..friend on CP only ...how long haveu known each other..all that good stuff...give me the goods??

ill start ..ive known apples Dg barslut and Djressa before CP...and

DG put me on

known them all for a few years Dg the longest

Originally posted by fineones

everybody here knows each other...not just from meet ups....how did most of u ppl meet?

are u from the same hood ..friend on CP only ...how long haveu known each other..all that good stuff...give me the goods??

ill start ..ive known apples Dg barslut and Djressa before CP...and

DG put me on

known them all for a few years Dg the longest

I dont really know anyone... I Met Cody once... Other than that I dont know anyone really on the bump forum...

i know fineones, apples, barslut, and djreesa, for the longest outside of the internet... everyone else i know on here from just posting... and only met a handful of you... i found cp through some kid at limelight a few years ago s/he put a flyer in my back pocket when i was leaving by the coatcheck... i logged on one day just to see what it was all about, then started posting... just like that out of nowhere...

I met everyone from here and from VIP . . . and not just from meetups, sometimes individually. Everyone was/is cool cept for the occasional tools :rolleyes: Gawd it has been almost 2 years since I met my first CPer or VIPer . . . woah

none of my friends will post :blank:

Originally posted by fierydesire

I met everyone from here and from VIP . . . and not just from meetups, sometimes individually. Everyone was/is cool cept for the occasional tools :rolleyes: Gawd it has been almost 2 years since I met my first CPer or VIPer . . . woah

none of my friends will post :blank:

hey~ :)

do you remember we met back at Pseudo back in the day? That place was the bomb. I miss it :(

Originally posted by gmccookny

hey~ :)

do you remember we met back at Pseudo back in the day? That place was the bomb. I miss it :(

jes babes I remember it feels like ions ago :( I miss it too, great memories, dumb ghetto ass herbs has to go fawk it up. . . were you there when, that kid knocked the sink out . . .hot water all over the place and none of the guys could fix it so my girl and I went in and remedied the problem :tongue:

Originally posted by gmccookny ...Z told me about it while she was fisting me...
:laugh: :laugh: baby you know you loved it