Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Xanex in a blunt?

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Anyone tried this?

I did and passed the fuck out

Woke up and it looked like I didn't even move at all in bed jus stayed still the whole night

wow and had some trippy fuckin dreams

xanax fucks you up! have you ever drank after you take one? you cant remember anything!:confused:

Originally posted by jimk29

I wonder if you have any idea just how dangerous it is to mix xanax and alcohol...

Gee, it's just mixing two downers... where's the harm in that??? For the most effective combo, I'd suggest following the xanax/alcohol combo with a few rails of valium.

And if *that* doesn't get you as twisted as you wanna be... chase it with a cap of G.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

My friend got sticks for tonight so I guess ill see what ur talkin bout ;)

all you need is a stick

a 40

a blunt to the face....................and of course more blunts after that

and youll have a good time

you might not remeber much the next day though.

but hey, thats half the fun.

im not saying you dont remeber anything, like you pass out and get raped in the ass..its just being fucked up and not remebering much

you shouldnt drink A LOT when you take Xanax, just maybe half of what you normally drink

ya don't like xanax, i like vics. xanax is strong, this is the stupidest story but i took a couple of xany bars and passed out during sex ( i was already drunk, but this was good crazy sex) passed out and fell off the bed :unhappy: haven't mix the two since. what i like to do is take a couple of vic a few beers n im good ta go!! there all the smae, but i feel if i take too many vicadin, i won't pass out and not rember anything!:tongue: