Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
johnholmes

Merge 7/12 Harpoon A Whale And Toss It Night

THATS RIGHT FOLKS $500 GRAND PRIZE HERE AT MERGE THIS SAT. JULY 12

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS HARPOON THAT FUCK MESS HOUSESLOB4REAL AND TOSS HER (I KNOW THAT WON'T BE EASY)

BE THERE AND SEE THE BABY HAND ON BIG STUFF HERSELF

WE WILL ALSO BE PLAYING FIND THE BIG STUFF, 1ST PERSON TO SPOT THIS FAT FUCK IN THE CLUB GETS A SEASON PASS AND A MIX CD FROM RICHIE RYDELL

attachment.php?postid=1522164

Originally posted by johnholmes

THATS RIGHT FOLKS $500 GRAND PRIZE HERE AT MERGE THIS SAT. JULY 12

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS HARPOON THAT FUCK MESS HOUSESLOB4REAL AND TOSS HER (I KNOW THAT WON'T BE EASY)

BE THERE AND SEE THE BABY HAND ON BIG STUFF HERSELF

WE WILL ALSO BE PLAYING FIND THE BIG STUFF, 1ST PERSON TO SPOT THIS FAT FUCK IN THE CLUB GETS A SEASON PASS AND A MIX CD FROM RICHIE RYDELL

attachment.php?postid=1522164

ARE YOU AN IDIOT I AM FRIENDS WITH RICHIE YOU ARE A DUMB FCUK FOR MENTIONING HIS NAME! I DON'T THINK HE IS GOING TO APPRECIATE THAT! :blown:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

ARE YOU AN IDIOT I AM FRIENDS WITH RICHIE YOU ARE A DUMB FCUK FOR MENTIONING HIS NAME! I DON'T THINK HE IS GOING TO APPRECIATE THAT! :blown:

yea just like ur friends with jp, hex hector and have a single coming out in may:laugh: :blown: shooot yourself you FAT FUCK

Originally posted by johnholmes

yea just like ur friends with jp, hex hector and have a single coming out in may:laugh: :blown: shooot yourself you FAT FUCK

LISTEN FCUKWAD WHEN ANTHONY GETS BACK HMMM "RICHIES" BEST FRIEND YOU CAN ASK HIM! BETTER YET ASK KOSTA OR GEORGE YOU DUMB FCUK! :laugh:

Actually he is kind of funny. It's just that he is bringing real people up in the comedy. I mean its not just busting cracks on the boards. I mean he is posting pics and shit. That is not right even though this whole thing has me entertained. Whatever...