Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People Scared of CP

nexusgroove

Everytime I talk to someone new about CP, and this is what they say; " Yeah, I'm registered, but I don't post. It's the same 15 people talk have the balls to post on CP, I am scared that I might say something wrong that the 15 people are turn on me and kill me".

I rather just watch... "CP is political and very scary"

::If you have less then 500 post you get ignored anyways. And you have to know how to fight back when under attack.::

THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!!! !

:rolleyes:

All Saleen Fault!!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nexusgroove

Everytime I talk to someone new about CP, and this is what they say; " Yeah, I'm registered, but I don't post. It's the same 15 people talk have the balls to post on CP, I am scared that I might say something wrong that the 15 people are turn on me and kill me".

::If you have less then 500 post you get ignored anyways. And you have to know how to fight back when under attack.::

THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!!! !

All Saleen Fault!!!

That's not totally false.....

if met a few non posters before...

the first thing they always mention is the SALEEN...

and what a dick he his. I never asked them why they didnt post..

i do know if you do say the wrong thing, sometimes you will get blasted..

just dont mention: foam parties, hip hop on sobe , 21 & under parties & you'll be alright

i think if you give an intro you will get love

(if your a girl, matas will give a bit more)

ps- right now im afraid of tranzwhore

THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!!! !

All Saleen Fault!!!

scream.jpg

I first posted something in 2001 and didn't post again till late 2002... lol...

it was scary........

but I did it without lube, just shoved it right it. and look at me know, just talk tooooo much shit that don't make sence so other people will post.

I'm a big boi now.

And yeah. Saleen is very avoided. He's the first to jump on newbies. But I think he's gotten better, less remarks to the newbies..

But there is 2 mosted hated people on this board.

Saleen and I..

I have caused pointless friction with people for talking shit here..

Got banned from space....

Made NexusGroove a very well known hater name.

:laugh:

just some people can't take the truth.

I first posted something in 2001 and didn't post again till late 2002... lol...

it was scary........

but I did it without lube, just shoved it right it. and look at me know, just talk tooooo much shit that don't make sence so other people will post.

I'm a big boi now.

And yeah. Saleen is very avoided. He's the first to jump on newbies. But I think he's gotten better, less remarks to the newbies..

But there is 2 mosted hated people on this board.

Saleen and I..

I have caused pointless friction with people for talking shit here..

Got banned from space....

Made NexusGroove a very well known hater name.

just some people can't take the truth.

scared.jpg

I used to not give a fuck about what to write and what not to write on this board until beyondo showed up. :D

That was wayyyyy before "The Saleen" invasion.

Seriously, though....it's hard to say what you want to say sometimes on this board when you're a local dj that spins at some of these clubs sometimes....some people on this board have been ruthless in the past to club owners, promoters, and others that work in the biz. When it's in public for everyone to see, you're under a microscope.

I am new around here and wanted to know:

When is the next all ages Foam party @ Menage (I heard that place is off the hook), me and all my freinds really want to party in South Beach and show our bling blings off. Oh yeah can you hook us up with some Fake ID's , so we can go to Club deep and Cristal?

Hey Pod I heard the best clubs are on Washington between 10 and 5th street?

Originally posted by erickamikaze

I am new around here and wanted to know:

When is the next all ages Foam party @ Menage (I heard that place is off the hook), me and all my freinds really want to party in South Beach and show our bling blings off. Oh yeah can you hook us up with some Fake ID's , so we can go to Club deep and Cristal?

Hey Pod I heard the best clubs are on Washington between 10 and 5th street?

Pod knows where all the good hip-hop clubs are AND he's not afraid of CP.

there are certainly more than us 15 or so nerds that post here. I get a lot of people tell me about this and get on guest lists through this. when i ask them what thier name is they say they ar enot registered.

and Oscar G said the same thing the other day when we were laughing at the back and forth trash talk he, eddy and i had. he said a lot of people tell him that it was funny.

so yeah come out and contribute.

Guest brwneydtrouble

You guys are all meanies. Its no wonder no one wants to contribute. Sometime I don't want to contribute, in fear of retribution!!!

Ok, that last part was all garbage......:rolleyes:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Hey Nexus, I thougt I TOLD you not to post that pic of me pulling up my shirt!!! Shit man, the things that are supposed to be in confidence..........

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Hey Nexus, I thougt I TOLD you not to post that pic of me pulling up my shirt!!! Shit man, the things that are supposed to be in confidence..........

talk to my legal dept. she told me to do it....

candyrollx69 all her idea.

Guest brwneydtrouble

talk to my legal dept. she told me to do it....

candyrollx69 all her idea.

Of course, I KNEW it had to be her behind it. Wait till I get my hands round her little neck.....:cuss: