Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have come to the conclusion that....

quoth

Girl with small boobs (B cup on average) are always attracted to me.

prolly about 85-90% of girls i have dated have been no bigger than a C IF THAT

the only thing i can think of is that....the girls with the small boobs i guess like the attention and for me to be interested in them helps them boost their self-esteem for their lack of boobs.

Originally posted by quoth

the only thing i can think of is that....the girls with the small boobs i guess like the attention and for me to be interested in them helps them boost their self-esteem for their lack of boobs.

Why would u ssume that just becuz a girls has small boobs she has low self esteem ?

LISTEN UP GUYS AND GIRLS - a girl's self esteem doesn't come from the size of her tits !

Quote - are you a big beefy guy ? People of similar bone builds tend to attract.

...the only thing i can think of is that....the girls with the small boobs i guess like the attention and for me to be interested in them helps them boost their self-esteem for their lack of boobs.

that theory wouldn't explain why they'd be attracted to you more than to anyone else.

i'm with lollie60; i've found that people of similar builds do tend to be attracted to each other.

:laugh: You can be a real fucken tool sometimes :rolleyes: You boost their self-esteem :laugh: gimme a fucken break, this is probably one of the dumbest things you have said :laugh::blah: :blah: :jerkoff:

you seem to think ALL girls with "small" boobs are attracted to you...:rolleyes:

that is the most egotistical thing i have read........shame it's coming from you.

wake up, you're not all that.

:laugh:

Originally posted by sassa

you seem to think ALL girls with "small" boobs are attracted to you...:rolleyes:

that is the most egotistical thing i have read........shame it's coming from you.

wake up, you're not all that.

:laugh:

Quoth? Egotistical? Never... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest jroo

just be happy they have breasts. ever had a guy try and grab your dick??

:puke::shake:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ok its been a few days since i been on and since i wrote this so lemme clear the airwaves if i still can haha....

i wasn't at all trying to sound egotistical but i had a feeling some of u would take it like that...i think more of what i WAS in fact trying to say was what lollie60 and weyes were saying as far as...people being attracted to people of similar build.

But...mind u there are in fact those women i have encountered who are unhappy with their breast size because they look at their chest..then my chest..and they don't see much difference :tongue:

i guess though all in all what i really tried to get across is the fact that i notice all these girls with the same build are attracted me rather than some silicone sluts coming my way but instead they are with the roidheads....but hey i like small boobed girls anyhow....so keep em comin.

and fierydesire and tastyt: ladies...how EVER can i make it up to yous? especially fiery lmao ;):cool::D:)

Sassa: don't lemme get started on u and yer fuckin mouth thats wide enough to fist fuck......with 2 hands. ;)

ok its been a few days since i been on and since i wrote this so lemme clear the airwaves if i still can haha....

i wasn't at all trying to sound egotistical but i had a feeling some of u would take it like that...i think more of what i WAS in fact trying to say was what lollie60 and weyes were saying as far as...people being attracted to people of similar build.

But...mind u there are in fact those women i have encountered who are unhappy with their breast size because they look at their chest..then my chest..and they don't see much difference :tongue:

i guess though all in all what i really tried to get across is the fact that i notice all these girls with the same build are attracted me rather than some silicone sluts coming my way but instead they are with the roidheads....but hey i like small boobed girls anyhow....so keep em comin.

and fierydesire and tastyt: ladies...how EVER can i make it up to yous? especially fiery lmao ;):cool::D:)

Sassa: don't lemme get started on u and yer fuckin mouth thats wide enough to fist fuck......with 2 hands. ;)

you'll never experience it, so why bother ;)

most people date other people within the same looks range

if your ugly , you will date another ugly person

if your hot , you'll most likely date another hot person

if you date someone much hotter than yourself than your likely to have trust issues and if you date someone uglier than yourself than you'll probably develop a wandering eye.

Originally posted by jjkitten

most people date other people within the same looks range

if your ugly , you will date another ugly person

if your hot , you'll most likely date another hot person

if you date someone much hotter than yourself than your likely to have trust issues and if you date someone uglier than yourself than you'll probably develop a wandering eye.

haha this girl knows her shit

• 1 month later...

I definitly think people pair off in the looks department. My bf and I are both tall and slender with beautiful body parts. I have 34b/c breasts, and I think they are beautiful, as well as sexy. I flaunt my body with more confidence than most girls, but I do it with elegance and style. (sans bra at times, because we can do it with out looking like trash)

besides it's obvious that unless they're a professional model or actress, they get palstic surgury because they have low self esteem about their image, and no one to support their natural look

i dont discriminate......ill take whoever i find to be attractive...they can have tits or none at all...if i lika ya i like ya!!!!!!!

and thats not fair to say diabolique...if u would had seen my wife after our first child, u would have agreed to let her get a boob job, cuz she was a a cup b4, after she was even less than that....training bra size, and yes it did hurt her self image, so she got em....now she thinks there to big, and wants to get them smaller....:rolleyes: ....:laugh: ....but hey whatever makes u happy in this life.....just do it!!!!!!!!!