Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have come to the conclusion that....

quoth

Originally posted by diabolique007

I definitly think people pair off in the looks department. My bf and I are both tall and slender with beautiful body parts. I have 34b/c breasts, and I think they are beautiful, as well as sexy. I flaunt my body with more confidence than most girls, but I do it with elegance and style. (sans bra at times, because we can do it with out looking like trash)

besides it's obvious that unless they're a professional model or actress, they get palstic surgury because they have low self esteem about their image, and no one to support their natural look

This isn't a subject you should consider yourself an expert on, using terms like "obvious"....because lucky for you, you were blessed with a "beautiful 34b/c" pair. So unless you've been getting ready to go out, and put on a dress and looked like a fucking 7 year old, and cried your fucking eyes out on your husbands shoulder while he said you "look beautiful anyway", you should STFU. I had plenty of support for my "natural" look. But I wasn't happy. I used to have a really nice perky, full A cup...but like he said, after my son, it was completely gone. I was left with basically just a nipple, and some extra skin.

This is a sensitive subject for me, because I've been through it. You obviously haven't.

I also saw a very good friend of mine go through a tummy tuck, because she had this huge pouch from her 3 pregnancies, that dieting wouldn't get rid of. It was huge, just a big bag of excess skin hanging so far down you couldn't see her vaginal area at all while she was standing up. She is so happy now. She looks a thousand times better. And I'm so happy for her.

I don't think you should talk about something you have no idea about. ACTUALLY, why don't you come talk to me after you have children ;)

diabolique007 vs themrs, now if only I can find a way to be ther referee. :D

but if anyone cares about my opinion, I think its ridiculous to speculate on what you would do in anyone else’s position.

And how come when people talk about a natrural look, they really mean natural tits, but tweezed eyebrows, rouged cheeks, mascara on the eyes, legs shaved, pussy trimmed, hair coiffed, high heals, piercings, tattoos, and on and on.

Fuck nature, do what is right for you.

btw of all the girls I know who have gotten any sort of cosmetic surgery 99% have been happy they did it. Hell you only live once, may as well be happy with how you look.

Besides Id also say 99% of the girls look better afterwards too. Perfect, no, better yes. The ones who wouldnt look better, dont have it done.

Originally posted by shroomy

diabolique007 vs themrs, now if only I can find a way to be ther referee. :D

but if anyone cares about my opinion, I think its ridiculous to speculate on what you would do in anyone else’s position.

And how come when people talk about a natrural look, they really mean natural tits, but tweezed eyebrows, rouged cheeks, mascara on the eyes, legs shaved, pussy trimmed, hair coiffed, high heals, piercings, tattoos, and on and on.

Fuck nature, do what is right for you.

btw of all the girls I know who have gotten any sort of cosmetic surgery 99% have been happy they did it. Hell you only live once, may as well be happy with how you look.

Besides Id also say 99% of the girls look better afterwards too. Perfect, no, better yes. The ones who wouldnt look better, dont have it done.

Very good post...and no...no themrs vs. diab....i met her briefly a few weeks ago and she seemed very cool.

It was just a stupid comment, and it obviously bothered me, because I've been there.

I like to say "whatever works, or whatever makes you happy"

Originally posted by themrs

This isn't a subject you should consider yourself an expert on, using terms like "obvious"....because lucky for you, you were blessed with a "beautiful 34b/c" pair. So unless you've been getting ready to go out, and put on a dress and looked like a fucking 7 year old, and cried your fucking eyes out on your husbands shoulder while he said you "look beautiful anyway", you should STFU. I had plenty of support for my "natural" look. But I wasn't happy. I used to have a really nice perky, full A cup...but like he said, after my son, it was completely gone. I was left with basically just a nipple, and some extra skin.

This is a sensitive subject for me, because I've been through it. You obviously haven't.

I also saw a very good friend of mine go through a tummy tuck, because she had this huge pouch from her 3 pregnancies, that dieting wouldn't get rid of. It was huge, just a big bag of excess skin hanging so far down you couldn't see her vaginal area at all while she was standing up. She is so happy now. She looks a thousand times better. And I'm so happy for her.

I don't think you should talk about something you have no idea about. ACTUALLY, why don't you come talk to me after you have children ;)

:clap2:

people who talk down on people who have done something to better themselves mentally/physically are jealous. i think some people think they have a god given gift to look better than someone else. the fact that anyone can go out and get these things makes them feel insecure because they no longer have the advantage... people think everything is done for such superficial reasons while the person who had the reduction (or whatever) probably suffered tremendously over the course of their life because they were uncomfortable with their body.

i know a few people who have had stuff done and it has really changed their life in a positive way... why should a girl with a saggy a cup not get implants?? or someone with a huge saggy dd's not get a reduction?? should a kid born with ears that stick out not have them pinned back?? should someone with a burn on their face not seek medical help to have the scars fixed? what about teeth?? everyone has had some kind of dental work. i dont see why people are so judgemental.

if someone is comfortable with what they have, great. if somene is not, it is no ones business to tell them that they should be comfortable or they should ignore their insecurities. i really give credit to people who step up and face their problems, whether it takes going to the gym everyday or having surgery to correct something you hate. it is so much easier to ignore the problem than to do something about it.

back to the topic though. this thread is stupid. i think tasty is exactly right. most women are about a b cup. it is average. i really dont have any skinny friends with d's, if i think back to highschool and college, there were not too many small girls with c's or d's... i also agree with sassa, quoth thinks he has the pick of all these small chicks who "need him to help their insecurities" while in reality they probably have their own agenda. just because youre small doesnt mean youre insecure. i have seen beautiful a's and ugly d's and vice versa...

quoth, look in the mirror, it is you who needs to stop judging & work on bettering yourself. ;)

Most girls are no larger than a C naturally unless they have weight on them. I think its just that normal girls are hitting on you instead of ones woth implants. Most girls I know with implants (not myself) usually try to go for big guys so I am guessing that you are not a big guy

Originally posted by quoth

Girl with small boobs (B cup on average) are always attracted to me.

prolly about 85-90% of girls i have dated have been no bigger than a C IF THAT

the only thing i can think of is that....the girls with the small boobs i guess like the attention and for me to be interested in them helps them boost their self-esteem for their lack of boobs.

girls with small tits tend to be attracted to guys with small dicks

I'm sorry, I meant to put up that as well, if I lost cup size after a pregnancy, was uneven or had some sort of an accident/breast cancer, I would fix them...that's different..

I'm talking about the chicks who are fine to begin with, like me..I'm not huge, but I'm not flat, who go to a D cup or a DD cup, or something that is not normal and proportional because they think it will make them more attractive, usually due to husbands/bf's telling them they would look so nice if they were just a little bigger. Surely comments like that can't be good for a girl who really doesn't need them, you know?

I'm sorry I should've thought out what I typed to make sure I was clear.

The whole point of my post was that his assumption was wrong, at least for me anyway. I've defintely felt inadequate at times, more so in the past, but have a lot of love and support, and a man who loves a great booty! My best friend had her boobs done after having children, so I do know what you mean, albiet not personally.

I also have somethig about me that I plan on fixing that is a sensitive subject, so I do understand where you're coming from

anyways, neighbor, I'm sorry If I have offended you, I surely never intended to