Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am fucking TIRED !!!

I think these crazy hours are finally catching up to me. And I find out today I may have to work another double either Wed, Thur, Or Friday... :zzz: One of my damn Co-Workers is closing on their house within the next few days.

80 Hours OT in 2 1/2 weeks.

I feel like a fucking ZOMBIE... I have not been to the gym in 2 1/2 weeks. :(

I have not seen the light of day in 2 1/2 weeks.

I need some luvin... :(

Originally posted by incredulous

this is unacceptable :nono:

but i understand with the OT, its hard to come back to the gym once you stop.

COME ON MAN......SUMMER IS HERE

It is not that I have not wanted to go. I have not been able to. About 3 days a week I have been workin 3:30am till 10:00pm

The gym is closed by the time I get home...

Tomorrow is my first day back to the GYM... Time to get fucking serious... My body could have used the time away from the gym anyway. Give it some shock. :aright:

Originally posted by elementx

Tomorrow is my first day back to the GYM... Time to get fucking serious... My body could have used the time away from the gym anyway. Give it some shock. :aright:

you are probebly going to hate the next few days because of the soreness, but its probebly the best thing(rest) you could of done for your body)

Originally posted by incredulous

you are probebly going to hate the next few days because of the soreness, but its probebly the best thing(rest) you could of done for your body)

Yeah... Time to get back into it hardcore... I put on a few pounds since the summer started... Talk about ass backwards...

I can deal with the soreness... It only means progress... But I am going to hurt head to toe... I am gonna start a " Push / Pull " Circuit training workout tomorrow...

Day 1 - Chest, Tri's, Shoulders, Quads

Day 2 - Cardio ( Stomach )

Day 3 - Back, Bi's, Traps, Hams, Calves

Day 4 - Cardio

Day 5 - Chest, Tri's, Shoulders, Quads

Day 6 - Cardio ( Stomach )

Day 7 - REST!!!

Back to the top for week 2 But starting with Day 3's Exercise.

It is going to be torture... Hopefully it will be rewarding.

I think these crazy hours are finally catching up to me. And I find out today I may have to work another double either Wed, Thur, Or Friday... :zzz: One of my damn Co-Workers is closing on their house within the next few days.

80 Hours OT in 2 1/2 weeks.

I feel like a fucking ZOMBIE... I have not been to the gym in 2 1/2 weeks. :(

I have not seen the light of day in 2 1/2 weeks.

I need some luvin... :(

just think about this while youre working:

attachment.php?s=&postid=1563157

and how much fun youll spending when you have free time...

Originally posted by Codica3

Yeah.. and with all these OT hours.. WHY THE HELL AREN'T WE GOING TO A GAME?!

I knew this was coming... :(

Hun. You needed to know then. And I didn't have all this overtime then. I think I had 2 days. And didn't realize I was going to have this much BLING BLING :laugh:

I don't like to let people down. So I don't like to say yes unless I am 100% possitive that I can do something...

If we can somehow grab tickets on like a weekly basis I would say definately. If we can get them like a week before a game.

Withing the next 3 Months I have 4 Weddings, 1 40th :party: party, Best Friends Birthday, 1 Bachelor party in Atlantic City for a weekend.

So alot of that " BLING BLING " is going in everyones pocket except mine :( :( :(

I havn't been out partying in over a month. :(

On top of the Rent, Insurance and Bills. And trying to save to I can finally buy a new truck. These pockets feel light.

I knew this was coming... :(

Hun. You needed to know then. And I didn't have all this overtime then. I think I had 2 days. And didn't realize I was going to have this much BLING BLING :laugh:

I don't like to let people down. So I don't like to say yes unless I am 100% possitive that I can do something...

If we can somehow grab tickets on like a weekly basis I would say definately. If we can get them like a week before a game.

Withing the next 3 Months I have 4 Weddings, 1 40th :party: party, Best Friends Birthday, 1 Bachelor party in Atlantic City for a weekend.

So alot of that " BLING BLING " is going in everyones pocket except mine :( :( :(

I havn't been out partying in over a month. :(

On top of the Rent, Insurance and Bills. And trying to save to I can finally buy a new truck. These pockets feel light.

We can get them a week in advance but they'll be like $300-350 a piece. And my non-OT working ass can't afford that.

Originally posted by fierydesire

well are you any good? :tongue:;)

Well... I never like to talk about my skills. They have to be experienced. And it is for others to determine.

But if it helps... I love to :licker: ALL NIGHT LONG...

I love the taste. I love hearing my lady MOAN and scream out all kinds of christianic names... :D