Clubplanet Nightlife Community

djais sat and sun review

Originally posted by dancerbar

all i asked is if you knew anything about music, i never said skribble was good bad or otherwise, just wanted to know if you knew anything about music, skribble doesnt normally play is KTU BS, when he is booked especially by Bon, Skribble can and has time and time again, torn roof's off clubs and put them back on, I AM NOT SAYING I LIKE SKRIBBLE AS A DJ, he is a friend and I hate to see him get bashed for no reason by some tool like EDDIE3, that is all

carry on

I would never bash for no good reason.. Ever - that's just not my style

Originally posted by dancerbar

all i asked is if you knew anything about music, i never said skribble was good bad or otherwise, just wanted to know if you knew anything about music, skribble doesnt normally play is KTU BS, when he is booked especially by Bon, Skribble can and has time and time again, torn roof's off clubs and put them back on, I AM NOT SAYING I LIKE SKRIBBLE AS A DJ, he is a friend and I hate to see him get bashed for no reason by some tool like EDDIE3, that is all

carry on

eddie3 whatever happended to that kid

I dont know anything about music but I do know some people there who do and they had no complaints - I had no complaints and Djais Never sucks on Sunday - Maybe - Just maybe their was a different vibe because Tempts was closed and different people went to Djais I dont know - That being the case Djais can not be an easy place to Dj - you have to appease a crowd that likes everything and I dont know skribble at all but I think he did a damn good job of making people happy.

Djais NEVER SUCKS ON SUNDAY BLASPHEMER :D as a matter of fact I dont think I have ever had a bad time there

Sup Mikey...! Well I'm a DJ that knows his shit, and i say skribbles was great, his transitions from club music to hip hop, to rock, old skewl shit is on point, and there aren't too many DJ's who can do that....!

His music selection was good.

I had a good time as usual.

Originally posted by pipdaddy

eddie3 whatever happended to that kid

yeah...where is he? We actually wanted to check Skribs down in Atlantic City this Sat. for some beach(by day)/gambling(late afternoon)/and yes... Casbah clubbing(at night). Isn't Casbah the place that guy eddie3 is from. Since we're not making any fowl comments like u other guys, think he'll hook us up on his list?:rolleyes:

HSP

nightlife, club pics/clothes/dancers at ... www.hotspotpromos.com

Originally posted by nootsy

I dont know anything about music but I do know some people there who do and they had no complaints - I had no complaints and Djais Never sucks on Sunday - Maybe - Just maybe their was a different vibe because Tempts was closed and different people went to Djais I dont know - That being the case Djais can not be an easy place to Dj - you have to appease a crowd that likes everything and I dont know skribble at all but I think he did a damn good job of making people happy.

Djais NEVER SUCKS ON SUNDAY BLASPHEMER :D as a matter of fact I dont think I have ever had a bad time there

Again - People were not happy............. and This sunday honestly Blew............ IN MY Opinion - !!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad you all had a good time, I wish I had one as well............